• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fieldcraft Bushrag Suggestions

squirrelsnpr

Private
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2009
Oakdale, CA
I am looking for a bushrag type of concealment to aid me in closing distance between varmints/predators and myself. I am limited to a 17HMR due to noise constraints. I need to be able to stock vertically but also need something that isn't going to freak out the land owner and workers. I was hoping for something I can quickly get on and off.

I guess if I were to stock horizontal the land owner and workers wouldn't see me. But again I would like to be able to get in and out of it quickly. Suggestions?

Re: Bushrag Suggestions

His post makes it sounds like he is trespassing and shooting animals on property he does not have permission to be on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dangedan87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His post makes it sounds like he is trespassing and shooting animals on property he does not have permission to be on. </div></div>

WRONG! Let me decide my needs for a specific location/situation. If you were to find me on your land please feel free to say something then.

Think homemade. It can be time consuming but you can tailor your outfit to whatever suits you.

Large Umbrella,(laugh if you want) painted per the A/O your working. Cut a small eye hole an clean up.
Alabama tested, an approved. Out smarting every target becomes job one, if you want to grow old.

Think out of the box an apply new answers, to old problems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Large Umbrella,(laugh if you want) painted per the A/O your working. Cut a small eye hole an clean up.
Alabama tested, an approved. Out smarting every target becomes job one, if you want to grow old.

Think out of the box an apply new answers, to old problems. </div></div>

I've gotta try this!
cool.gif