• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Business cards?

louu

The only NON methhead in NJ
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
Where do you guys get business cards made?

Google. Or more correctly duck duck go.

But more seriously, if you have a design already then there are a bunch of places you can upload a pdf and have them in hand in a few days.

Vistaprint is one, I think I used them for my fake AFT cards last time.

Reactions: louu and Maggot
I had a local guy design my logo then used vistaprint for flyers, lately ive just been using local guy for business cards too, shop around your area might be someone worth trying

Reactions: louu
There's many websites out there where you can design your own t-shirts and things like that. Those sites usually have a section where you can make business cards as well. Good luck starting a business with Adolf Fauci running things.

Reactions: louu
I've used Vista print a couple times. Easy to use, priced okay and fast service.

I have also used ones you print at home if you don't need a large number. Buy the ready to print pages at a biz supply store and the use their website for design options.

Here's a ready made template. Most of us won't need to change anything 😳😆
img(19).jpeg