• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Business Leaders Call on Congress to Act on Gun Violence

I've worked with a lot of those companies and know them well. Extremely tech heavy list. Bay Area cultures even with ones that have an HQ listed elsewhere. No surprise there. We really need to build the wall around CA as well.

Know quite a few people in the tech industry. There are some patriotic, responsible and freedom loving folks in there but they are far and few. The soyboy is absolutely heavy in these sectors.

I did electrical equipment installation and repair in the Google NYC HQ building in Chelsea, Manhattan. Most of the employees there are like big babies. Constantly being pampered. Top of the line hotel restaurant style cuisine. Toys and playrooms. Bicycle/scooter riding in the hallways. Men with painted nails, multiple gender pronouns, actual rooms with SAFE SPACE spelled out in kindergarten colored stencils, etc., you name it. Every type of conceivable cuckoldry and faggotry exists in there. The building's security team loves to talk shit about them and every time I am unloading my truck down at the cargo bay we laugh our asses off about them.

It is no surprise that the majority of them support civilian disarmament. They have absolutely no problems with giving government agencies all the hardware they need to round up every gun out there by force. And the even bigger problem is, these faggots have a lot of money and a lot of sway in government.

Perhaps it's time to start publicly shaming any of those evil CEOs who happen to have their own private security.
Good list on who not to do business with however.
Of course Uber has to be in there, their entire corporate philosophy is do as much evil as you can get away with... then keep doing it.

That’s funny! I remember on a Royal Caribbean cruise we took during a time of heightened pirate worries, the ship had a security detail that was carrying, guess what onboard? Yep. Seen it with my own eyes. Didn’t bother me one bit. I asked the captain about it and he claimed it was apparently his choice to bring a team on board to protect his crew and his passengers during a time of violent pirate incidents. I was ok with it since all passengers are obviously disarmed when boarding. I thanked him and then said, now I know where to get a rifle when/if the shit goes down. He grinned a bit and said, your welcome. Guess he could sense something about me. Haha. Needless to say, Royal Caribbean didn’t seem to be against their people having them at that time, unless captains get to make some major calls on their own that I don’t know about.

145 companies out of 22,000,000 companies in the US. Piss on them!

Last edited: