• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

But, But, Where's the Leftist Outrage Over the Suffering?

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Social justice is a concept best employed to flood our country with illegal hands to yank levers, push buttons, and vote Blue and often, it seems.

Algeria is deporting foreign nationals in the middle of the Sahara at their southern border with Niger, but not before robbing them blind, in response to EU pressure.

And yet I have yet to hear a peep from the Trump-blind and butt-hurt.

VKa7A2a.jpg

C'mon, Libtards. Where's the love?

https://www.smh.com.au/world/africa...ds-of-migrants-in-sahara-20180625-p4znms.html

It's my basic understanding of Islam that gives insite to their thinking, if you live or die its only gods will.

And of course the fact that I could care less, many Central Americans and Mexicans perish in the desert areas of our southern borders trying to get to the US.

It's by God's will that we live and die, yes, but it's also by God's will that we commit individual acts of charity. Not, of course, that I'm talking about societal institutionalization of altruism, mind you. Charity at gunpoint isn't charity at all, and as a nation we find ourselves under siege from a relentless stream of illegals untroubled by the criminal nature of their entry. The point of the thread was the blindness of the Left towards anything not convertible into political currency.

Hi,

Algeria is quickly and sorta quietly becoming one of the most advanced military countries in that region of the world.

They recently ordered 2000 NIMR armored vehicles along with Caracal setting up a manufacturing facility there to produce enough small arms for the military advancement and growth.
They also are in middle of acquiring over 100 T129 ATAK helicopters from a joint venture with Turkey.

They have one of the largest immigration problems of ANY country in that entire region of the world; yet the news only shows Italy, Spain, France and Germany as having the "refugees" reek havoc onto their citizens and country. They are destroying (Well attempting to) Algeria.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and Veer_G
It's by God's will that we live and die, yes, but it's also by God's will that we commit individual acts of charity. Not, of course, that I'm talking about societal institutionalization of altruism, mind you. Charity at gunpoint isn't charity at all, and as a nation we find ourselves under siege from a relentless stream of illegals untroubled by the criminal nature of their entry. The point of the thread was the blindness of the Left towards anything not convertible into political currency.

I totally smell what your stepping in Veer, I think and feel the same way.

If they could use them to advance their agenda they would be all over it even though they wouldn't give a damn about them any more than they do the illegals crossing our border unless they can convince them to commit voter fraud from halfway accross the world.

Reactions: Bender