• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

But did she get the job?

but-why-meme-gif-4.gif

"At some point after Salad Tossing B Tabora and Gandolfo (or someone with access to their phones) shared the salad tossing video on social media, and the video began to spread around so quickly that the 19-year-old victim actually saw it herself on social media. This is when she went to police..."

The detective assigned to case asked the19 year old victim to demonstrate exactly what happened and she took him to the bathroom and tossed his salad.

Last edited:
Well I learned something new today. Guess I run in a different circle than some.:rolleyes:

I think of the dumbest things I did growing up (and there are many)....I just can't compete with anyone these days. As Martha Stewart would say, "That's a good thing." BTW, I hear she's tossed a few salads in her day. Maybe not the same thing though.

There is a lot of harsh judgement flying around here. Everyone talking shit like your assholes don't stink.

If you can find a good women to clean it for you, why not take her home to meet mom?

There is a lot of harsh judgement flying around here. Everyone talking shit like your assholes don't stink.

If you can find a good women to clean it for you, why not take her home to meet mom?
I like a woman who can clean a toilet too... Would just prefer she not use her tongue to do it. And IF she absolutely had to, don't fucking videotape it!

Last edited:
I'd probably leave this off my resume if I were her. There are probably only a couple job opportunities out there where Tongue Punching the leather cheerio is applicable to the job description.

I got half way through this article wondering why the health department wasn't shutting down the bar for violations of food prep regulations.
I guess you would have to spend some time and travel the back roads and bayou's of Louisiana... Taking a peak into the kitchens through the back door..... An old Louisiana sayings from the Coon Asses - "We eat what ever don't eat us first!"....... Always remember there is a "Sin City" that has been there for 200 years, maybe more...... Let the Good Times Roll

If you lick the striations of my asshole in a counter clockwise direction it plays Led Zep .

Reactions: Cjl2010