• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Butler Creek flip ups for Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40

baseleg

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2010
Colorado
Has anyone put Butler Creek flip ups on their Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40SF? I'm getting conflicting information about the actual ocular and obj diameters in mm and don't have any way to measure right now.

I think the BC sizes are somewhere around #16 for the ocular and #29 for the obj but want to be as sure as possible before ordering online.

thanks

Re: Butler Creek flip ups for Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40

Weeelll, I measured 1.940" or 49 mm and 1.660" or 42 mm, mm's rounded down.

okie

Thanks, okie

That would be a #16 eye and #29 obj. I think they are supposed to be snug. I appreciate your help.

baseleg

I have them already on mine and the guy at the gun shop asked me if I wanted them on the scope...I brought the scope in and he fitted them then throw the packing away...sorry, but I do not know the size of them....But I do have them on this scope.....

Problem solved . . . I found some at a local gun shop and it is indeed Butler Creek #16 for the eye and #29 for the objective on a Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40SF (mil-dot).