• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes butler creek for Premier PH 3-15x 50mm ?

Re: butler creek for Premier PH 3-15x 50mm ?

If you have the flared objective end made specifically for the PR lens cover then the real OD is 60mm and the BC cap may not fit properly. I do have the OE PR caps available if you want one, send me a PM if you are interested.
If the scope does not have the flared end then the OD is 57mm and whatever BC cap will work.
Hope this helped.
Thanks,
Paul

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ANYWAY to remove the flared objective? </div></div>
Yes, if you have a strap wrench or better yet a collet that will fit the flared finish ring then you can remove it. Use a little heat and I mean a little, do NOT aim the heat at the glass, only on the lip of the flared end and turn it to the left to loosen, be aware that if you do this any type of extras such as ARD's and sunshades will not fit anymore as the flared end also has internal threads for these attachments.
OR you can send it to me and I will do it for you for the cost of shipping.
Thanks,
Paul

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Plange</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ANYWAY to remove the flared objective? </div></div>
Thanks,
Paul </div></div>

I think I'll go with that one... I'll mess this thing up if I attempted it.

I think I'll go with that one... I'll mess this thing up if I attempted it. [/quote]

Just PM me when your ready to do it and I'll give you the shipping info and time estimate.
Cool?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Plange</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ANYWAY to remove the flared objective? </div></div>
Yes, if you have a strap wrench or better yet a collet that will fit the flared finish ring then you can remove it. Use a little heat and I mean a little, do NOT aim the heat at the glass, only on the lip of the flared end and turn it to the left to loosen, be aware that if you do this any type of extras such as ARD's and sunshades will not fit anymore as the flared end also has internal threads for these attachments.
Thanks,
Paul </div></div>
Paul...thanks!