• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s "butt love"

chevyrulz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2008
Beads.jpg

Re: "butt love"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow </div></div>

Think "wow" is a bit of an understatement!

It would be safe to say,if this ever happened again it would be him getting the beads with the lawnmower yank.
Bet he's never been close to that hole ever again

This story was in the first MAXIM magazine that I ever read.... in an article titled "sex gone wrong" or something like that..... I think that was nearly 10 yrs ago!

Only one thing worse...

AS you start the gentle pull---the little ring on the end breaks off and the tag end disappears into the abyss.

Makes of a very uncomfortable, " Honey, we've got a little problem..."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only one thing worse...

AS you start the gentle pull---the little ring on the end breaks off and the tag end disappears into the abyss.

Makes of a very uncomfortable, " Honey, we've got a little problem..." </div></div>

So did she get them out for you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC 0231</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would have been better if he put his foot on her ass to get a more power </div></div>

ROFLMAO

That's almost funnier than the op.

Oh boy!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC 0231</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would have been better if he put his foot on her ass to get a more power </div></div>

ROFLMAO

That's almost funnier than the op. </div></div>Agreed!

If you know its breakup sex and youre not gonna be plowin her again, how tempting would it be to try this?
laugh.gif

Shankster, I have a mission for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nuttshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet he did not even put them in the freezer first either! </div></div>

and how in the hell would you know to do that?
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only one thing worse...

Makes of a very uncomfortable, " Honey, we've got a little problem..." </div></div>

has this happen to you and the mrs?
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank god the armatures weren’t playing with gerbils or hamsters. </div></div>
ARMAGHEDON!

chevyrulz, what the hell were you searching for that brought this thread back up?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">chevyrulz, what the hell were you searching for that brought this thread back up? </div></div>

just looked to see all threads i had created here. i was completely at a loss for why i posted something called "butt love", but then i read it and laughed my ass off. i figured a bump to the top was in order
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What else are you forgetting Chevy? </div></div>there's no telling

I'm tearing up from laughing so hard... and the foot on the ass comment just capped it off, I can't stop laughing. My coworkers are looking at me funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">chevyrulz, what the hell were you searching for that brought this thread back up? </div></div>

You beat me to it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BVEAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">chevyrulz, what the hell were you searching for that brought this thread back up? </div></div>

You beat me to it... </div></div>eh, i was just looking to see what threads i had created. i lol'd again pretty hard with the foot on the ass comment and figured a bump was in order

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you know its breakup sex and youre not gonna be plowin her again, how tempting would it be to try this?
laugh.gif

Shankster, I have a mission for you. </div></div>

ROFLMAO... but please NO pics of Shankster's woman.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you know its breakup sex and youre not gonna be plowin her again, how tempting would it be to try this?
laugh.gif

Now thats funny
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Shaggy, I've been doing that move for years. My women are a little on the plus-size so I have to use these as butt beads:

Bouys_Net_MP-686.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you know its breakup sex and youre not gonna be plowin her again, how tempting would it be to try this?
laugh.gif

Shaggy, I've been doing that move for years. My women are a little on the plus-size so I have to use these as butt beads:

Bouys_Net_MP-686.jpg

</div></div>

And how do you get them out, a winch? LMAO!!!

they even come with a built in tampon to shield him from the poo!

how creative

Read CHOKE by Chuck Palinuk he also wrote FIGHT CLUB. part of the story line hinges off from a line by a girl that goes something like "There was supposed to to be nine beads....you should probably stop by an emergancy room or somthing..."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the funniest thing I've ever read on the subject. I had to stop reading several times due to uncontrollable laughing:

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entrie...ensue.phtml#278 </div></div>BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH