• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buy sell forum privilege change?

happyfast79

Private
Minuteman
  • Mar 27, 2013
    WYOMING
    Hello, I haven’t been on for awhile. Went to throw my manners stock on the buy sell forum and it says I don’t have the privileges anymore. When did this change and what do I need to do? Thanks

You need to go to your account, click on upgrades, then upgrade to the Supporter membership then once that's active you will be able to post a new thread in the PX.

Hello, I haven’t been on for awhile. Went to throw my manners stock on the buy sell forum and it says I don’t have the privileges anymore. When did this change and what do I need to do? Thanks

chris-farley-frustrated.gif

You need to go to your account, click on upgrades, then upgrade to the Supporter membership then once that's active you will be able to post a new thread in the PX.
    Twenty bucks per month.

Reactions: diverdon
    When did this take place? Too many scammers?

Same shit new day. Anyone remember when those Scout assholes were gonna make the HMFIC rich but then they didn't. Well now the HMFIC has come to a new way to pocket some cash.

More glory to him. A business should try to make money for the owner. But it's way to steep for me to sell an occasional item. I guess if I ever wanted to clean out a safe I might upgrade for 2 months.

Reactions: Campguy308