• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buyers Beware D.T.S. Tactical

kwak

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2010
MI
Lake Charles, LA Order was placed arrived damaged and short 1 item. Owner refused to issue a return shipping label or replace the missing item.

Come to find out they use 3rd party businesses to fill orders and do not want to accept any responsibility .

My lesson has been learned. Stick with reputable stocking suppliers for your reloading needs.

They’re a drop shipper on the e-commerce side, many places are.

That is what I found out and DTS Tactical will not take any responsibility for what is shipped. One box missing and 4 damaged out of 8 ordered. and no replacements.

Yes you are correct, they have no stock. They know the shipment was repackaged but refuse to do anything.

The issue with internet orders with DTS is pretty much what was stated about 3rd party service. The owner is a good guy and a vet, he also keeps inventory at their shop. I know this since I live less than a mile away and he does all my FFL transfers....free since there is no BG check with CCW.
I can't speak for using the online ordering, but I can say without a doubt Doc is a stand up guy when doing F2F business in our area. His shop is one of the go to's around here. It's unfortunate but good to know about the online service (or lack of).