• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Buying a AAC 762sd as my multi caliber silencer

mtm87tx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2006
Texas
Im looking to run a 762SD on everything from M1A's, AR10s, 308 and smaller bolt guns and AR15s and Ak47s.

its my understanding that this is the AAC can to do this with and ive done my research on this however my concern is baffle strikes using my AR15 and AK47..

i have a armory inc bulgarian stamped reciver AK, ssr85c2, that seems to be a decent gun but i want to use this suppressor on it but i worry about the threads and the bore being concentric. is there anyway i can check this? is the .310-.311 cailber projectile make it more likely to have a baffle strike? would you dare shoot cheaper ammo through your suppressor that costs twice what the rifle itself does?

thanks

Re: Buying a AAC 762sd as my multi caliber silencer

Your AK47 is not smaller,it is still 30 cal.You can affectively shoot your 762SD on an AR.I have done it with pleasant results.

I think you'll be fine. The AAC can has larger bore than most .30 cal cans (I read a comparison, somewhere).

You will be fine on the AR15.

What threads are on the AK?

might want to get your threads recut on the ak. Many aren't that good.