• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

buying ammo by the case

Cuzz

Amory Ms
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2018
North East Mississippi , near Amory
Ive ordered a rifle and Lapua is gona find a lot of something that it likes.
Does a rifle ever change its ammo preference ? I might buy 2 cases if they find a not so expensive lot that it likes. But id hate to be stuck with a case or more that my gun doesnt like anymore!

4 different lots of Lapua center x have shot essentially identically in my Kidd 10/22. Ymmv.

You missed the steal.
I was buying RWS target rifle for 1.85 a box.
Case of 5000 rounds was 185.00.
Shoots exceptionally well from all my guns.

For me, Targetsports, Bone Frog Gun Club, SG Ammo. 99% of what I buy commercial are carry loads (which do get limited practice). The rest, like Crockett, I make.

You missed the steal.
I was buying RWS target rifle for 1.85 a box.
Case of 5000 rounds was 185.00.
Shoots exceptionally well from all my guns.

Where did you find it at that price?
I'd go into debt to buy a bunch at that price.

Where did you find it at that price?
I'd go into debt to buy a bunch at that price.
I was getting it at champions choice. They had a huge sale on RWS Target rifle. I was buying Eley Match and Lapua CenterX when Heather told me about a special they were having and talked me into trying a brick of RWS. After I tried it in my Vudoo.......I bought 5 cases of the same lot number at 185.00 per case.

Reactions: JBattles and Cuzz
I dont know if its on sale anymore. You might try to call heather tomorrow.