• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buying new Gun Soon.. Any thought?

DlAM0ND

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2011
NC USA,
Hey all I just wanted to know what you thought about this. I'm saving up for a new gun, and I think I've landed my thoughts between 2 choices. The Kimber 8400 Advanced Tactical Or a Remington 700. Anybody have experience with using both of these? or the Kimber? Let me know your opinions and pros and cons to each please. It will still be a little bit of time if I choose the kimber, O and what about prices? Thanks again!

Re: Buying new Gun Soon.. Any thought?

If you had a computer I would say you should google the prices. But seeings how your probably between the ages of 19 and 23 and have absolutely no imagination then by all means go and ask on here...I'm sure someone your own age will be more than eager to tell/show you what they have and tell you exactly how to set it up . Mostly cause this question has never been asked on here before.

Good luck with your quest..lol

I know you dont mention Ruger, but from reading the other information about you in your "training centers" thread, I think either of these should be a nice fit for you.
znpgk3.jpg

1zvxtvo.jpg

another classic Snipershide thread in the making, popcorn anyone

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe you would like a nice revolver like this guy:

Beach Revolver Guy </div></div>

Now thats some funny shiite!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe you would like a nice revolver like this guy:

Beach Revolver Guy </div></div>

Zardoz lives!!!!