• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buzzards gotta eat too...Armed citizen shoots dead 2 home invaders holding mother hostage

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Superb gun-handling skills wins the day again.

BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA: Man, whose name is not yet released, wakes up in the middle of the night to a commotion. He finds two armed intruders holding his mother at gunpoint. The man produces a firearm of his own and blasts both of the intruders. One of them, 20 year old Alvin Smalls, was pronounced dead on the scene inside the house. The second perpetrator, 18 year old Amir Rashad Lynn, was struck once, and died at a local hospital. No injuries were suffered by the man or his mother.

Article:
    https://amp.clickorlando.com/news/deputies-id-men-shot-killed-by-titusville-homeowner

The 911 call from the victim revealed that he was asleep at the time of the break-in and was woken up by the intruders, who he said were holding his mother at gunpoint.
    "They were trying to wake me up," he said in the call. "They had my mom at gunpoint I couldn't stop it."

Photos of the two deceased intruders have just been released:

Suspects-Alvin-Smalls-and-Amir-Lynn-640x480.jpg

As of currently, the investigation is still ongoing, no additional information has been released yet, but this is probably a good depiction of how it went down:

MORAL OF THIS STORY:
    Train.
    Practice.
    Buy more ammo.
    Repeat steps.

....but they were JUST starting to turn their lives around! That racist man was pretending to be asleep just to lure them in so he could kill them!

Right? Imagine the cure for cancer and the development of advanced space propulsion that we will never have now...

Another MAJOR lesson from this, is also that home invasions and similar incidents such as carjacking, can happen at ANY TIME and ANYWHERE. Just because no crimes have been recorded in a particular neighborhood for many years does not mean that it cannot happen. Passive defenses (locks, alarms, video surveillance etc.) and active defenses (functioning firearms, good reflexes) are things that need to always be taken into account. Because when one realizes that it matters, it is often too late, and only a quick draw and accurate shot placement will determine if he lives or not.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    2 less scum suckers on the face of the earth. Thanks to the shooter!

Our system is twisted, hopefully this guy doesn’t have to spend his
    Life
    Savings defending himself in civil court. I’m sure the deceased have grieving family members and scum bag attorneys willing to sue his ass off.
    I would Give this gay a merit badge for taking out the trash.

2 less scum suckers on the face of the earth. Thanks to the shooter!

Our system is twisted, hopefully this guy doesn’t have to spend his
    Life
    Savings defending himself in civil court. I’m sure the deceased have grieving family members and scum bag attorneys willing to sue his ass off.
    I would Give this gay a merit badge for taking out the trash.

You're assuming his sexual preference? lol

trash is trash two less pieces of it in the world yea. Why would someone think its a good idea to break into another persons house let alone try and hold someone's mother hostage . sad so sad i have no pity for the crooks only the family who's home was broken into. I would rather explain there deaths to the cops than have the cops explain my moms and my death to the rest of the family.

Right? Imagine the cure for cancer and the development of advanced space propulsion that we will never have now...

Another MAJOR lesson from this, is also that home invasions and similar incidents such as carjacking, can happen at ANY TIME and ANYWHERE. Just because no crimes have been recorded in a particular neighborhood for many years does not mean that it cannot happen. Passive defenses (locks, alarms, video surveillance etc.) and active defenses (functioning firearms, good reflexes) are things that need to always be taken into account. Because when one realizes that it matters, it is often too late, and only a quick draw and accurate shot placement will determine if he lives or not.

Don't forget one of the most important home security items.
    While my dogs are fucking you up in the dark it's just a precursor to the surefire light coming on and then smiling for the flash.

trash is trash two less pieces of it in the world yea. Why would someone think its a good idea to break into another persons house let alone try and hold someone's mother hostage . sad so sad i have no pity for the crooks only the family who's home was broken into. I would rather explain there deaths to the cops than have the cops explain my moms and my death to the rest of the family.
    How elzz wad dey suppozz ta get dey money ? That was an actual response from a grieving mother in another case where armed son broke into a house and scored some dead .

"My baby dindu nuffin!"

Well............here comes the inevitable:
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...ed-intruders-who-held-his-mother-hostage/amp/

Lynn’s mother arrived at the scene soon afterward. Deputies had to cuff her when she stormed past the crime scene tape demanding answers.

Mrs. Lynn, your son and an accomplice had been in the process of committing a violent crime upon an innocent family in their home. The resident of that house, in the act of saving himself and his mother, responded with high-velocity metallic projectiles. Your son and his accomplice died due to an acute case of severe lead poisoning. There, that is all the answers you will ever need. If your son had been raised properly and avoided a life of crime, he would have still been alive today. Is this clear enough?

Don't forget one of the most important home security items.
    While my dogs are fucking you up in the dark it's just a precursor to the surefire light coming on and then smiling for the flash.

First line of defense are a pair of good dogs. Not only will they chew up the poor fucks who venture where they shouldn’t but they will also wake you up way before the scum has an opportunity to get into your house. Gives you plenty of time to gather your toy of choice and get the family safe

fify

First line of defense are a pair of good dogs. Not only will they chew up the poor fucks who venture where they shouldn’t but they will also wake you up way before the scum has an opportunity to get into your house. Gives you plenty of time to gather your toy of choice, then go to kitchen, fry up some eggs and potatoes with a side of Taylor ham, bake some Pillsbury layered biscuits, make some sausage gravy, then sit down and eat, watch morning news, then go check and see why the dogs are quiet after waking you up... and make sure family is still safe

Dogs are great doorbells and smoke detectors. I wouldn't want my dog getting hurt though, he's no fucking joke but he's a family member that gets protected. Untrained dogs are pretty ineffective against an armed human from what I have heard.

First line of defense are a pair of good dogs. Not only will they chew up the poor fucks who venture where they shouldn’t but they will also wake you up way before the scum has an opportunity to get into your house. Gives you plenty of time to gather your toy of choice and get the family safe

I'd suggest the most important function of the Dogs is to alert you to danger or something out of place coming your way.
    Which is why I think it's good not to have dogs that just bark all day long, but rather ones that only tend to bark when something of interest or out of the ordinary comes your way.

Dogs are great doorbells and smoke detectors. I wouldn't want my dog getting hurt though, he's no fucking joke but he's a family member that gets protected. Untrained dogs are pretty ineffective against an armed human from what I have heard.

That is why if I have a dog and he starts making a great fuss all of a sudden, I will respond ASAP, armed and ready. If a perp is carrying a gun or a knife, I am going to make sure that they are fuckin' DRT'd before they get a chance to use it on my dog. A dog or a cat is family. I will care for their lives and well-being just as much as I care for the rest of my family.

I'd suggest the most important function of the Dogs is to alert you to danger or something out of place coming your way.
    Which is why I think it's good not to have dogs that just bark all day long, but rather ones that only tend to bark when something of interest or out of the ordinary comes your way.

Absolutely

Our dogs bark only when an unknown is anywhere near our property. It amazes me how ell they can hear

It always amazes me that people use 1-2 rounds max per target when shooting at home intruders.

Unlike the police, if the local civilians use too many rounds or god forbid reload & then continue shooting, the local heel clicking prosecutors want to try to find a way to charge them.

Unlike the police, if the local civilians use too many rounds or god forbid reload & then continue shooting, the local heel clicking prosecutors want to try to find a way to charge them.

This.

Imagine using one of these below in a SD/HD situation that leads to the death of one or multiple perps:

5711238_03_anderson_custom_punisher_ar_15_640.jpg

aea731f9dfd3fba1425c515131d1f95c.jpg

If these pictures show up on the table during the investigation, there is a prosecutor who WILL try to rape you and paint you as someone who was "looking for trouble" in the first place.

That is why when choosing defensive ammunition for my carry and HD needs, I do extensive research and select something that is rather traditional, does not stand out, and with a proven track record of stopping power. A good example of this are hunting loads with flat point soft lead or semi-jacketed HP/SP for revolvers and JHP/Critical Duty for semi-autos. Mag dumps are not too good of an idea because it will make you look bad in a court of law and it also increases the risk of collateral damage, over-penetration, you name it. Training, maintaining your essential skills at target acquisition and choosing the right type of ammo will put the odds of near-instant threat neutralizing in your favor with the least amount of rounds fired.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
    Ive got to say that the lower with the skull is pretty dumb...

I really don't get the whole BROADCAST THAT I AM A BADASS mindset.

Let's see how you shoot and not on a square range either. Let's see you put that ACOG to use with UKD that is timed

This.

Imagine using one of these below in a SD/HD situation that leads to the death of one or multiple perps:

5711238_03_anderson_custom_punisher_ar_15_640.jpg

aea731f9dfd3fba1425c515131d1f95c.jpg

If these pictures show up on the table during the investigation, there is a prosecutor who WILL try to rape you and paint you as someone who was "looking for trouble" in the first place.

That is why when choosing defensive ammunition for my carry and HD needs, I do extensive research and select something that is rather traditional, does not stand out, and with a proven track record of stopping power. A good example of this are hunting loads with flat point soft lead or semi-jacketed HP/SP for revolvers and JHP/Critical Duty for semi-autos. Mag dumps are not too good of an idea because it will make you look bad in a court of law and it also increases the risk of collateral damage, over-penetration, you name it. Training, maintaining your essential skills at target acquisition and choosing the right type of ammo will put the odds of near-instant threat neutralizing in your favor with the least amount of rounds fired.

That thing come with an owner's manual/DVD ?.............:rolleyes:

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Ive got to say that the lower with the skull is pretty dumb...

I really don't get the whole BROADCAST THAT I AM A BADASS mindset.

Let's see how you shoot and not on a square range either. Let's see you put that ACOG to use with UKD that is timed
    You have to wear white rimmed sunglasses and a TapOut T-Shirt to carry a gun like that.