• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bwhahahahahaha

Funny and all, but aren't pigeons a protected bird? Wouldn't gluing hats to their heads bring forth legal issues? :unsure:

No. At least not here in the south. Pigeons are like starlings or were when I grew up. Songbirds are protected though. Cannot go shooting Blue Jays and stuff like that. Due to disease brought by pigeon poo you don’t want a lot of them in any one place. Isn’t that how histoplasmosis spreads?

Reactions: Alabusa
Regular pigeons? Protected? I hope not. They're vermin! We used to have heaps of them downtown here but their population went down after a while. I think red-tailed hawks got wise to what was basically an all-day buffet and started eradicating the excess.

They make a great warmup to a pheasant hunt here in sodak..... And Busch light.....

The guy did a pretty funny video about them.
He also explained that they bathed the birds,feed them and made sure they were all.healty again.
The glue used didn't harm the animals.

Are the ones that wouldnt don the caps registered as democrats and allowed to vote?

Thats one pissed off looking pigeon.

1582374663605.png

now if the only trained them to poop on the dims or those wearing there colors

Reactions: Alabusa
No. At least not here in the south. Pigeons are like starlings or were when I grew up. Songbirds are protected though. Cannot go shooting Blue Jays and stuff like that. Due to disease brought by pigeon poo you don’t want a lot of them in any one place. Isn’t that how histoplasmosis spreads?

Histoplasmosis is a fungal disease caused by inhaling spores, it can grow on pretty much any bird or bat dropping.