• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BX-4 HD vs Viper HD binos

aslrookie

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2017
I am looking for a set of binoculars to use primarily for hunting and occasional precision rifle competitions. Most of my hunting will be in the midwest where I need to see across open areas into treelines. So color contrast is important and able to handle the darker hours of early morning and sunset hours of hunts.

Which of these binos is the better choice?

As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it is our pleasure to assist in discussing different options and opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have a few moments

I have not looked through the Viper HD's, but I did look through the 10x50 and 12x50 BX-4 ProGuide binos the other day. Really liked them and am thinking hard about snaggin some.

I like my BX-4 10x42s. They are brighter and seem to resolve better than my old Steiner Predators.