• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BY FAR - the best Pro Trump video I have seen in a long time

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    This has got to be the best Pro Trump video I have seen in a LONG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, not to mention from one incredibly astute and highly articulate kid. The just RIPS IT.

Even if you only watch half... you will come to be a

FORVER TRUMPER

OMG. WATCH IT.
    All OF IT

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
    Trump cost us a senate seat by dumping that nitwit Oz in PA. Trump has done ok in a lot of areas. But there is no denying that the Dems were able to use him to stop the red wave.
    And just like that, as soon as the counting was finished, my spam folder is flooded again with Oz's miracle weight loss program. :mad:

The only reason I wanted to see that snake oil peddler win was the prospect of a six year reprieve.

Reactions: diverdon
    Trump cost us a senate seat by dumping that nitwit Oz in PA. Trump has done ok in a lot of areas. But there is no denying that the Dems were able to use him to stop the red wave.
    Oz never should have run. Trump didn't put Oz there to begin with, he backed him after he announced he was running. Inserting Oz was a way to get Fetterman elected.

Oz never should have run. Trump didn't put Oz there to begin with, he backed him after he announced he was running. Inserting Oz was a way to get Fetterman elected.
    Wasnt the original guy forced to drop out because the ex fucked him over with some story about abuse?Was it Mccormik?

Most haven't figured out Mitt and McStain were chosen to lose.

R
    True and isnt it odd Arizona where they though McCain was GOD has all this voting nonsense now and in 2020?Kinda makes you wonder (even with no tin foil hat)if The Mccains will do anything to fuck trump because he dared insult their beloved GOD.