• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

By pass m16 upper

mexicanmatch

dallasa1
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2008
lanexa,va
I saw this someplace a couple of months ago. Flip the switch one way when shooting with a can then the other way when not. Anybody know were i can find out info on this upper. thanks. MM

Re: By pass m16 upper

There are a number of adjustable gas blocks on the market and I'm sure you know this (perhaps we don't understand your question or you new to the AR platform). The switch block noted above is one of the best on the market. I run a Larue OBR with a adjustable gas block on my .308 (factory) and a 4 way adjustable gas block on my LWRC M6A3.... They are well worth the money when utilizing a can....

The one i saw had a flip switch on the upper receiver. It could be left in one position for normal firing, if you were going to shoot with a can you moved the lever to another position and that would keep the bolt from moving.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2ac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palmetto State Armory- W.A.R. </div></div>thanks a lot .
g.gif