• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bye bye Newsome. He be gone!!

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    I realize hoping for a Republican might be a lot but at least getting rid of this limp wrist, pixie dust faggot is a good step in the right direction. šŸ¤£ God just looking at that greaseball would annoy the fuck outta me. And then he opens his mouth and a purse falls out.

Last edited:
    I hope he is gone, that would be a good chapter in Pelosi's legacy to have her nephew recalled. However be careful what you ask for, you might get it. Remember when Gray Davis was recalled, you got Arnold. If Newsome gets recalled you might get Bruce/Kaitlyn Jenner. Out of the pan and into the fire.

I realize hoping for a Republican might be a lot but this at least getting rid of this limp wrist, pixie dust faggot is a good step in the right direction. šŸ¤£ God just looking at that greaseball would annoy the fuck outta me. And then he opens his mouth and a purse falls out.

Your thread title might very well be premature. I believe he still polls with 56% popularity. However, regardless of polling, you realize that the one ā€œrepublicanā€ that has the greatest chance of ousting Newsome is a dude with tits, who goes by Caitlyn, right?

Be careful what you wish for CA.... šŸ¤£

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA deep breath HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAA . What a bitch slap to baby boi gavin.

0295ea1aeb698942547ea07f9b312434.jpg

Now if only they put that murder in NY on trial for all those wrongful deaths of 15 thousand or more dead elderly , he sacrificed them
    knowing they would be hardest hit by covid 19 . One deserves to loose his job while the other killed Us citizens by the thousands on purpose .

Who controls the vote count?

Watch CA and VA upcoming elections to gauge if there is ANY election integrity.

Odd the news emphasizing the Rs in VA supporting ranked choice voting. RCV is an obamanation suported by Soros to fuck up elections.

AZ kneecapping the judge that was intent on seeing the audit through is BS and concerning.

I feel like the AZ audit is the last gasp, if its not legit there is only one remedy.

If it is legit, time to face facts our neighbors want communism.

I've seen a media report that had a map showing where the majority of the recall signatures came from. Most came from Northern California and the Central Valley.

This is a bad sign for a recall of Newsome. The larger cities like San Francisco, Oakland, LA area, and San Diego have a huge Democrat following. These cities typically vote for the entire state due to the population in the area.

I'd love to see this shithead gone but I have my doubts. Theres already been a handful of Republicans campaigning for the position. This can spread the votes thin for a Republican while all Democrat votes will be voting for Newsom

Before popping the champaign corks, newsome has a game plan in place. Rumor has it that some califitard dem senator in d.c. will announce retirement, allowing newsome to appoint himself to the post. This if the recall takes him out.

I hope he is gone, that would be a good chapter in Pelosi's legacy to have her nephew recalled. However be careful what you ask for, you might get it. Remember when Gray Davis was recalled, you got Arnold. If Newsome gets recalled you might get Bruce/Kaitlyn Jenner. Out of the pan and into the fire.
    They aren't related. And he isn't going to lose the recall. Just too many Democrats in CA.

Stand by for the Indian Covid mutation to be discovered in California and the election will held by telephone call.

"Yep, @gayguns voted for Gavin....he called and told us so."

How come the Dems tell us its racist to call CV-19 the "China Virus" but its not racist to fear the "Brazil Strain CV-19"?

They aren't related. And he isn't going to lose the recall. Just too many Democrats in CA.

No they are not related but the flow chart of their connection is very odd if legit.

No they are not related but the flow chart of their connection is very odd if legit.
    It really isn't. San Francisco is a small city in that way. I'm not going to go into personal details on an open forum, but while both are not people or politicians I like, there is nothing particularly untoward about their association. Not that you'd take my word for it.

Yea, that occurred tome too... but I'm fairly certain that only reason that deranged, faux cunt is running is his ploy to stay relevant. He really hasn't got a chance of winning (famous last words).

Reactions: whiskeytower
    Stand by for the Indian Covid mutation to be discovered in California and the election will held by telephone call.
    And we'll be forced to listen to it in Spanish --with the English option (after listening to 5 minutes of choices) will be option 24 and even then it'll be more Spanglish than English... and the only votes that'll tally on your keypad are the ones associated to the tardo Dems

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ravenworks
    The only chance of replacing him will be a full court press on his hypocrisy (the French Laundry incident), mismanagement of the crisis, and nonstop discussion on just how much economic damage to the poor and middle class his shutdown did. With the media so cozy with Democrats we aren't going to hear any of that, just a steady stream of propaganda telling us how great Newsome is and how wonderful things are for California.

Not looking forward to having to live through this clown show until the election...

Update: Oops.

The meme maker didn't do their research. Kaitlyn went full retard and had 'the bros' lobbed off.

1619539245873.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: W54/XM-388
    It would be great to ditch that slick haired communist fuck. Commifornia tho is the originator of election fraud. However that pile of shit is only one cog in a entire engine of communist treason. All of the communists from the top down to the very bottom of this fraudulent govnt needs to be removed, arrested and at minimum jailed for life for treason before anything gets better. Iā€™m not holding my breath for that.

Do you have Google? As far as democraps and commifornians, they booted Gray Davis and elected Arnold. Now Newsome is running against a transvestite which is commiefornias favorite flavor of politician right now.

Do you have Google? As far as democraps and commifornians, they booted Gray Davis and elected Arnold. Now Newsome is running against a transvestite which is commiefornias favorite flavor of politician right now.
    Yeah, but Gray Davis was much less popular at that time, Arnold had better name recognition, and there were many more crossover votes left in the state, and the state was much more Republican than it is now. I was involved in that recall, so I remember pretty well.

And I know that the two of them aren't related. I neither need Google to tell me, nor do I only read the Google results that tell me what I want to hear.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
    As a republican Californian I will take the tranny over newscum any day. Add in the libtards that will vote for him cause he is a tranny and newscum has a problem. Newscum, just cause I like saying it.

Reactions: Fig
    As a republican Californian I will take the tranny over newscum any day. Add in the libtards that will vote for him cause he is a tranny and newscum has a problem. Newscum, just cause I like saying it.
    Democrats are mindless drones and will vote for anyone with a D next to their name. satan himself could go against Jesus in an election and if Jesus had a R next to his name and satan had a D next to his, the democrats would be lockstep with satan.

Democrats are mindless drones and will vote for anyone with a D next to their name. satan himself could go against Jesus in an election and if Jesus had a R next to his name and satan had a D next to his, the democrats would be lockstep with satan.
    This times a billion. However I am hoping the lgbtq c3po r2d2 crowd vote R. They are definitely going to be conflicted. Heads may explode on election day.

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    \o/

i realize this doesn't mean we will have a better governor, but at least we can appreciate that he got publicly dick slapped big time.

• Haha
    Reactions: Tims and oneshot86
    If he gets the boot, I bet he comes to Austin and runs against Greg Abbot.

If he gets the boot, I bet he comes to Austin and runs against Greg Abbot.
    Nah, he won't do that.

Side note: guess who I saw talking on cable news as the Chief of Police of Miami? You guessed it, Art Acevedo. After he sack-tickled his way from California to Austin to Houston, they've got his ass in Miami. Clown world.

Maybe his next job will be even further east,

Nah, he won't do that.

Side note: guess who I saw talking on cable news as the Chief of Police of Miami? You guessed it, Art Acevedo. After he sack-tickled his way from California to Austin to Houston, they've got his ass in Miami. Clown world.

Maybe his next job will be even further east,

I'm surprised the racist, pro Aztlan commie didn't go south to rally the masses to continue to invade the U.S.

Siding with Antifa and BLM, he tried to incite illegals to join the summer 2020 riots, telling them "We're not going anywhere. We built this country!"

Last edited:
    I want to believe.

Wonder if he's gonna sic F15s on us.

Well there is earth shattering news.
    A dick up the ass, in California?

Jesus Gay Guns, quit fucking around and run. The rest of the country needs you.

It really isn't. San Francisco is a small city in that way. I'm not going to go into personal details on an open forum, but while both are not people or politicians I like, there is nothing particularly untoward about their association. Not that you'd take my word for it.

Oh God! This fuckstain again?

1619604119725.png

1619604229534.png

Looks like they will now have to create a line from Guilfoyle to Trump.....how many degrees until Kevin Bacon comes in?