• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision C.A.M.P & E-C.A.M.P (Coti Adaptive Mounting Plate)

Sigma

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 17, 2019
    Pennsylvania
    (E) Coti adaptive mounting plate …. Pretty interesting development from Felipe @Eliteuas … just got his message via IG. What’s your fellas thoughts? (Before this turns into any type of mischief, yes I am friends with Felipe and I think this is pretty cool.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU_iRG1rG3K/?utm_medium=copy_link

8A929D42-CC03-4D2A-9B11-F50CB69C58A4.jpeg

“Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions presents: C.A.M.P & E-C.A.M.P (patent pending).
    (E) & Coti - Adaptive -Mounting -Plate
    3 variations of each, one respectfully for the UNS SR (pictured here) , PVS24 & 24LR & finally the big boy version for the PVS30. A fusion clip on has been made simple, available, and once again EliteUAS sets the precedence for innovation!

Most folks don’t know, during SOCOM trials the COTI from @safranoptics1 was tested on weapon mounted platforms up to 300WM. We recommend keeping these on 308-223 (AR type rifles). The billet C.A.M.P & E-C.A.M.P are one piece mounting plates that are oriented for the clip on desired. They attach via ARMS QD (included) each CAMP & E-CAMP will be in black cerakote & priced at $650 USD. All ITAR restrictions apply. (Patent Pending)”

Last edited:
    Cool idea, I would be curious to see what the resolution looks like through a COTI and ECOTI in front of the clip ons, especially through a 5-15x zoom range and at different distances. The mount to the rifle would be my preference. I think the object lens rings are a bit more flimsy, especially if this becomes a snag hazard.

Pretty sure I’ve done business here and bought expensive items in which I supplied my Photo ID, and pretty sure that photo ID doesn’t say
    Felipe on it. Must be difficult being petty.
    Hey look, Felipe is back. Disguised as Sigma. Who you're kidding dude, WE ALL KNOW ITS YOU. At least Burt did a better job with his 'backup' account lol.

Meanwhile, Frank be like...

View attachment 7720917

Cool idea, I would be curious to see what the resolution looks like through a COTI and ECOTI in front of the clip ons, especially through a 5-15x zoom range and at different distances. The mount to the rifle would be my preference. I think the object lens rings are a bit more flimsy, especially if this becomes a snag hazard.

I thought there was an old thread on legacy coti mounted to oldscool cnvd. Seemed like a pretty nice setup with an acog but the mounts are long gone. Unless the ecoti detection range is a significant improvement I don't think it would be worth putting in front of a cnvd-lr with a proper scope.

Reactions: Sigma
    I thought there was an old thread on legacy coti mounted to oldscool cnvd. Seemed like a pretty nice setup with an acog but the mounts are long gone. Unless the ecoti detection range is a significant improvement I don't think it would be worth putting in front of a cnvd-lr with a proper scope.
    I don’t have an ECOTI, but if the detection range gets you to 300 yards, might be fun for varmint gun. The dual purpose would be cool versus having one man spotting with a laser and ECOTI to mark targets.

Reactions: Sigma
    Everything else aside, collimination and resolution are two concerns I wonder about.

I’ll add that I was told that pic was taken with the UNSSR way out of focus. Standby I’ll personally get to run it soon and will report back!

I’m close with his family, he never was a felon; he was an addict in which his family had him committed to a hospital to save his life. We all did dumb shit as teenagers fellas; some more than others and he got addicted. That simple. Let it go.
    You're going to find here, that Felipe burned a lot of bridges with some folks...Some people aren't going to let that go.

I don’t have an ECOTI, but if the detection range gets you to 300 yards, might be fun for varmint gun. The dual purpose would be cool versus having one man spotting with a laser and ECOTI to mark targets.

I generally use my coti in pretty close terrain but I want to say I've got hits at 150yds plus. That's not a common enough occurrence here for me to judge how reliable it is at that range or further. Even at <200 with an acog it'll give detection, id, and shot placement vrs a laser or dot.

safran is aware. If you have any questions please direct them at Felipe. It’s not hard to get ahold of his contact info.
    He just sent me this screenshot and a teaser photo!
    View attachment 7720767View attachment 7720768

Hi,

LOLOLOL Does anyone actually think that is Safran's real business account as it literally has 547 followers and 75 post compared to the real Safran Group page that has been verified by Instagram and has 30.6k followers and 742 post,

1634237316328.png

1634237385524.png

Sincerely,
    Theis

Reactions: jwramp and MCHOG
    Hi,

LOLOLOL Does anyone actually think that is Safran's real business account as it literally has 547 followers and 75 post compared to the real Safran Group page that has been verified by Instagram and has 30.6k followers and 742 post,

View attachment 7721007

View attachment 7721008

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Yeah your right. Seems suspicious considering they were live streaming from AUSA this week. 😉

Well, back in the day Optics 1 did make an extended periscope for the COTI for mounting to a clip on, but it's long discontinued. Can't say if that was pure performance or recoil issues, but I only ever saw one, and they did not bring it back for the E-COTI, so...

Well, back in the day Optics 1 did make an extended periscope for the COTI for mounting to a clip on, but it's long discontinued. Can't say if that was pure performance or recoil issues, but I only ever saw one, and they did not bring it back for the E-COTI, so...
    I heard it was because socom didn’t pick it up… then again that’s here say

View attachment 7720732
    So who at Safran told you these units were weapons rated and they would be covered under warranty?

This is interesting. Pay attention to the COTI mount in the photo and this unit according to Safran is rated to 50 cal and they say it is compatible with the TACS-M clip on thermal imager. So it appears that Safran is saying the TACS-M COTI is good to 50 cal and it is pretty much the same exact thing physically as a PAS 29. Only difference between the 2 is software and PAS 29 has a external power port.

NITESPOT MR​

MEDIUM RANGE CLIP-ON NIGHT SIGHT​

Safran Vectronix’ NiteSpotMR is a medium range clip-on night sight that adds night vision capability to a wide variety of rifles.
    • Remote control for gain & focus
    • Up to caliber .50
    • Three accessory rails for additional attachments
    • Outstanding resolution, brilliant optics
    • Clear, smooth design
    • Compatible with TACS-M clip-on thermal imaging

nitespot-mr-safran-vectronix_750x550.png

• Love
    Reactions: Eliteuas
    Yep, Buck Fiden, theoretically the most important man in the world (POTUS) is stumbling around dazed, confused and being ignored.

Houston, the US has a huge problem.

Lord, please have mercy on our souls.

Like Felipe said, politics. Which should be discussed somewhere else.
    But - a suggestion from evil commie Denmark - I will say that the American tradition of election nursing home eligible presidents, who neither can drink from a bottle, nor know where they are, is a strange custom…

Reactions: WhereNow&How