• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

C&H Precision 2-12 LPVO/MPVO

Burdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2013
    Has anyone seen this optic yet? I can't find much info:

Screenshot 2024-02-03 07.17.35.png

Below is a link to the spec sheet...
    2-12x24 FFP Etched reticle with parallax adjustment...:unsure:

Spec Sheet is Here

Last edited:
    A 2-12 with a 24mm objective 😂😂😂

I wouldn’t buy water from those assholes if I was dying from dehydration.
    I know nothing about their optics or where they are made.
    Won't pass judgment until I see more info.
    Definitely first thoughts are why the parallax adjustment....and for my uses, wish that the top turret wasn't so tall.

They make after market red dot mount plates for pistols and they are good but now this?

Meh, I'll wait to make any judgement but that spec sheet is dogshit and doesn't tell much. That thing might also suck at 12x with a 24mm objective.

Especially if it's made in China.

These are the guys that can't machine a plate or slide worth a shit right?

Reactions: redx
    I do believe that is correct and the owner, when faced with valid criticism here, went full retard.

Reactions: redx
    I found a YT video from SHOT, it's a 30mm main tube, mil reticle, and mil turrets. On the face of it, it looks interesting but the reality will probably be a too tight eye box for a near&far gas gun, terrible IQ at higher magnification, and a FFP reticle that's usable for about 30% of the total magnification range, after which it's a glorified duplex.