• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

C-Products .308 Magazine

Re: C-Products .308 Magazine

I have 4 of the 10 rounders, they all work fine. They sit a little higher than the DPMS ones and they can accommodate a longer COAL.

If you're buying 20 rounders and haven't tried the magpuls I would get a couple of those first.

Yea I got a few from my buddy who took a few from his marine base. My friend said they were shitty but ive seen some good thing about them.. Still pending my ar built to truly find out for my self
laugh.gif

The 10's and 20's i have work fine.

I started buying the C-products when the 10 round DPMS brand ones kept FTF on me.

I bought 2 of the 20 rounders (308)last year when I was in the early stages of building my Lr-308 (still in process).

The mags I have are way too tall when locked in place, so much that they don't allow the bolt to fully close. I may be able to bend the lips down so it sits a little lower, seems like bit of a caveman solution though and I would rather they worked as they should.

The PMAG I bought works perfectly.

I was given a C-Products mag for my P-308 and I gave it away because I didn't care for it.

I got afew 223 mags that I gave to a friend and we ran them yesterday and had zero issues with them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N3TD3ViL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was given a C-Products mag for my P-308 and I gave it away because I didn't care for it. </div></div>

Did it not feed properly or you just thought it was junk or ?

just bought a 20 round one a couple weeks ago for my LMT .308 and put about 100 rounds through it with no issues...Can't say I've had any engagement/disengagement issues either.

I'll report back if it gives me any trouble. I'll probably pick up a couple more one day.

Mike

I bought a 10 rounder for my LRP-07 .308 and it works fine. I also bought 20 of the 10 rounders for the LMT .223 and they work well also.

they have functioned perfectly for several hundred rounds in my dpms,they are a bit tight in my gun empty wont drop free if the gun is at much of an angle.