• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

C Z 600 Alpha in .223 Who's shot one??

GIXXER2000

ELR Junkie
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2013
    Bullhead City ,AZ
    Was think of picking up the CZ 600 Alpha in .223. Just looking for a expansive rifle and the CZ fits the bill. It has a 1-7 twist barrel so you can shoot heavies and from what I have read they are accurate. I have a CZ 457 MTR and for the price you can't beat it. Any feed back would be great.

Thanks!!

I have both alpha and lux models. The alpha is very accurate with heavier rounds .75“ with black hills ammo. has a great trigger , user adjustable wo disassembly. like stock but too flexible in forend for bipod. I stiifened it by filling with epoxy bedding. id buy it again

got a great deal and I believe cz has a 100$ rebate on various alpha models.

Reactions: Capt45
    Just got a 600 Alpha yesterday; initial impression is it's going to make a very nice hunting rifle. Fairly light weight which is a + for me since I'm 78 and not wanting to hump a 12# rifle in the woods. I'm presently in the load development phase and loading 80 grain JHP's. for this little .223 Rem.

So, after firing a hundred or so rounds in the CZ 600 Alpha (223), I find it's a very accurate rifle and fun to shoot. Only one thing that's bothersome; and that's the rebate. I received my MasterCard Debit Card and went to set it up and get a PIN # and was told the Card was placed on hold for "security" purposes. Also told that I would received a email in JANUARY to let me know what the next process would be.
    Sounds like the third party CZ uses for issueing Debit Cards hasn't come into the digital era yet.