• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ca. again,... some comments are gold!

Look at it between the lines...

Who primarily does the majority of gardening jobs in CA? Especially in the affluent liberal enclaves and gated communities? Illegal immigrants.

No gas powered tools = Much more time and manual labor needed to get the same projects done = More excuses to demand "more immigration" and "rights" for illegals.

They ain't stupid. It is all part of the continuing plan to dismantle this country's foundation.

lol, gonna put a lot of immigrants out of work.

Especially in the affluent liberal enclaves
Sure can't sneak into those CA liberal enclaves, in a ghillie suit late at night with a gas powered saw.
It's like a silencer for a chainsaw (evil) people don't drop trees on their Bently's in the middle of the night, evil silent camo chainsaws do!!
Glad I don't live in CA.
I would have to start a new 12 step fellowship
"Fuck Liberals anonymous...ly"?
I fucking hate them & they would fucking hate me & the 90cc stroked, ported, and piped Dolmer I'm putting together.

image.png

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
You know darn well that the illegals who are doing the landscaping are going to be exempt from these laws.... just like they are exempt from being required to have liability or health insurance too. Only the tax-paying legal citizens will have to obey this law. Just like all laws, the criminals don’t care.

How do the anchors on the news actually report that with a straight face? Didn't they also ban plastic straws? They are pouring into my area in droves, like some type of urban chlamydia that can't be taken care of with a stiff dose of penicillin.

That bird that was drinkin from a steel straw and fell over... i don't think went too well.

Just sayin

Way to bring any & all brush & undergrowth clearing to a halt. Keep accumulating fuel. Like Australia. Morons.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Exactley

At what point do the decent people say you can go get fucked in a language that works

Funny how these environ-mental cases don't wanna point out that the manufacture of modern rechargeable batteries causes more pollution than gas engines.

Reactions: Aries256
And somehow it seems the effort to recall Gov Newsom lacks steam.

How come "ex post facto" has no meaning anymore?

You used your leaf blower are you now a felon that loses his 2A rights?

Reactions: Aries256
No habla inglis.....
Where’s the two-stroke oil?

Battery powered shit has made leaps and bounds in recent recent years. But charging them still takes time and a outlet. Liberals never think outside of their box.

For umpteenth, Democracy is a failed experiment.

California...

I rest my case.

Greg

Battery powered shit has made leaps and bounds in recent recent years. But charging them still takes time and a outlet. Liberals never think outside of their box.
Never think period

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Funny how these environ-mental cases don't wanna point out that the manufacture of modern rechargeable batteries causes more pollution than gas engines.
Not to mention the environmental damage that is caused by mining lithium.