• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CA Coming for your guns!

Read Jonathan Turley’s excerpt. It’s not going to happen except in Newsoms head.

Geographically speaking, CA is *edit* one of the most beautiful states. You have the gorgeous Sierra mountain range, the soaring granite walls of Yosemite(if you’ve never been, seeing El Capitan for the first time will blow your mind), giant coastal redwoods and the deserts to the east. I’ve skied & surfed in the same day. Those F’ing elected democrats have absolutely ruined it. The best thing I ever did was move out of there. It’s a shame what people have turned it into. I’ll always come back to Yosemite to climb, but F living there…..

Last edited:
Geographically speaking, CA is the most beautiful state. You have the gorgeous Sierra mountain range, the soaring granite walls of Yosemite(if you’ve never been, seeing El Capitan for the first time will blow your mind), giant coastal redwoods and the deserts to the east. I’ve skied & surfed in the same day. Those F’ing elected democrats have absolutely ruined it. The best thing I ever did was move out of there. It’s a shame what people have turned it into. I’ll always come back to Yosemite to climb, but F living there…..
agree and the only the way to fix it is to split it up. Republicans counties, and there are many, need to leave the state

let them , send me your guns for safe storage I promise if they are really nice they will only have small amounts of drool on the when you can get them back lol I joke about that . but if your concerned about the prospects of the state you live in coming to take your guns away do something to protect them now rather than running around like a chicken with your head cut of at the last minute . I wish for the best out come for those citizens in California , but at some point the government's pushing surely has to cross the like and become a call to arms and while you still might have the ability to defend yourself is far better time to take action rather than waiting till your arms are cut off . besides it's not just about your rights to own and bear arms anymore it also has to do about your other rights to you children lives while they live under your roof , the lives of your families , religion , and your home & country included .

The douche is just making head lines again. His mother must of slid across the brown stain on the mattress when she got pregnant with Fagvin.

A LOT of things don't work legally but the communists do it anyway and laugh at us for letting them get away with it.

His first problem is that CA already bans their sale. First one gets taken to court blames the "illegal" import into California and walks away. Just another douche bag Democrat who can't read.

Nice try Newsom... But the Constitution and the Framers PROTECT the right to own weapons, not murder babies, piece of shit.
Last time I checked all the Framers are dead so it’s up to the people that are alive and want freedom to stand up and keep/take it for themselves. We can’t keep depending on dead men who did a great thing over 200yrs ago.

Reactions: MCSO1357 and jmp1
This is not any new news. They have been going after peoples guns for decades now.

Doc

This is going to work for them.

Look at what our criminal justice system did to Rittenhouse - listen to Binger go completely fucking nuts on him.

These are the people in those seats.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Geographically speaking, CA is the most beautiful state. You have the gorgeous Sierra mountain range, the soaring granite walls of Yosemite(if you’ve never been, seeing El Capitan for the first time will blow your mind), giant coastal redwoods and the deserts to the east. I’ve skied & surfed in the same day. Those F’ing elected democrats have absolutely ruined it. The best thing I ever did was move out of there. It’s a shame what people have turned it into. I’ll always come back to Yosemite to climb, but F living there…..
I'll never forget popping out of the tunnel and there is El Cap...just looking at you saying "you're tiny, and completely insignificant." Granted, all of Yosemite is so mind blowing. So much so, that I have thought I could actually support a liberal concept - the draining Hetch Hetchy to see the raw beauty there (though I wouldn't live long enough). Granted, no way Queen Stretchface would allow that.

Reactions: ColinW
I'll never forget popping out of the tunnel and there is El Cap...just looking at you saying "you're tiny, and completely insignificant." Granted, all of Yosemite is so mind blowing.

Yes it is! The first time I went to Yosemite as a kid, it was a "come to God" moment for sure. Till that point, I had never seen a more beautiful place on earth and remember thinking that only God could create something so beautiful. When you pass the tunnel and drive down and get closer to El Cap, the shock factor of its size just increases.

Reactions: BytorJr
Can the rest of us then just use the same 'loophole' and just no longer recognize CA as part of the US?

Can the rest of us then just use the same 'loophole' and just no longer recognize CA as part of the US?

No. But based on the same loophole the rest of the States could pass a law that allows you to sue people for living there in the first place.

Same rules.
They must pay for the cost of litigation regardless if it is thrown out. If you win, you get 10k.