• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ca. legal .308 10 round P-Mag

Fredo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2003
SLC, UT.
Thanks to SOTconsulting for making my 20 round P-Mag a 10 round Ca. legal P-Mag with a custom mag block and Marine Tex. Can hardly tell anything was done to it. Just waiting on rifle now.

Picture051.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Re: Ca. legal .308 10 round P-Mag

It's a very unfortunate necessity of living in California, but it looks good nonetheless.

When Ca. gets dumb, I just move my stuff to somewhere that isn't and that states small businesses get my money.

California is a dumb ass state, maybe not all the people, but the majority of em, theres a reason they call LA lala land.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd love to see a 10 rnd mag just so its shorter if PMG or someone could make a mod to it. </div></div>

I make a 5rd/15rd LR20 that's shortened by one rib. Can't do a 10rd one due to the block binding with the spring though.

I think RifleGear has the 10/20's in stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd love to see a 10 rnd mag just so its shorter if PMG or someone could make a mod to it. </div></div>

DPMS has a real 10rd magazine and they work great.