• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CAA SRS stock monopod...just the monopod

Subxero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2012
PA
So i have an SRS stock on my target AR15... the stock its self is ok, really like the vertical adjustment on the butt pad, and i really like the way the monopod works.

The monopod is really the best thing about the stock in my opinion. lots of travel in the adjustment locks at any height instantly and it is all worked with just a single push of one or two buttons from your natural shooting position with your left hand.

This all being said, i have decided that i want to get one of these and then find a way to mount it to a picatinny mount for use on my AI AX.

I don't think it should be very difficult i have some experience with machining things and have access to lots of equipment

I was more curious if anyone has done this before? If so let me know what you found out.

thanks in advance,
joe