• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cabela's 25 Gun Safe with Electronic Entry – Kansas City Area

shoobe01

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2005
Mission, KS
www.donttouchme.com
Cabela's LZ-25 Gun/Fire Safe

30" wide, 60" tall, 25 gun safe. With the eLock (pushbutton and beeps vs mechanical dial combination). Full details can be found at Cabela's where they still sell it, last I checked for $1,849.
46080487814_d2392a64e4_b.jpg

It's dark where it is now, ask for better photos if it matters.

Made by Liberty Safe (says so on the tag inside the door), 83,000 BTU, whatever that means for burn through time in a house fire.

Selling mine with all the original shelves, in very good+ condition, with a sort of matte/textured gray finish, gray carpeted interior. With a goldenrod and the power cable and if you want it, the little dish-drainer to store handguns upright.

$1,300
Trades or partial trades considered. Looking specifically for an M&P 9 4.25" Core, or anything cut for RDS. Including the RDS is even better. Slide only is fine.

I am also a sucker for Night vision/thermal imager stuff. Have friends looking for deals so if I don't want it, maybe I can convert it to cash.
I am always a sucker for modern death machines that are not gheyed up to due import. Most any 5.56 thing of plastic and aluminum is possible. AUG, SIG 551-A1, are somewhat on my dreamy dream list.

Pick up ONLY, in Kansas City area. In the garage, so just back down the drive and bring many friends, a plan, a liftgate, a winch, blankets and cardboard, or whatever you need to remove it. Is still attached to the little pallet it came on, so if you can drag or truck it, you won't be banging up the safe itself as badly.