• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cabelas DFW store has 30rnd black pmags

treymchattie

Private
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2011
Keller, Tx
i was just in the store, they moved most of the AR stuff behind the counter near where you used to fill out your paperwork. i saw at least 3 boxes and they really arent advertising that they have them. limit 2 per customer.

oh and its pre mass hysteria pricing. think i paid $12.50 a pop.

good on them for keeping the prices down and keeping some asshole from buying a whole box.

Re: cabelas DFW store has 30rnd black pmags

I hope you're right and they're still there. Just sent a couple of my friends that way. They have none so far for their ARs. Thanks for the info sir!

Which store??? Allen or FTW?

Buddy works at the Allen location and says they moved them behind the counter and have limited mags to 5 per customer. That was as of 2 days ago.

On Saturday the Academy store in Plano on 75 had Pmags for $14 with no limit. Might try there it seems they are still getting them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HOGTOOTH5R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you're right and they're still there. Just sent a couple of my friends that way. They have none so far for their ARs. Thanks for the info sir! </div></div>If they are unable to get any, send me a pm. I can spare a couple for someone that has none.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sprayed99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which store??? Allen or FTW? </div></div>the one by alliance and keller

I'm from Houston. My brother lives in Flower Mound. He's friends with the store manger at Cabelas Fort Worth. We were talking to him this weekend. He Cabelas will never raise prices and gouge anyone.

I called Academy and they said that a couple came in and bought all 50 that they had... Cabelas has none ..as of today at 3:25 today.

Selling 50 mags to a couple? I understand business is business, cash is king.... but how about a reasonable limit (2, or hell, even 5) to let other people get some.

I agree and so did the older gentleman that I was speaking with. He said that his store and not put a cap on it yet but he had heard that alot of wal-marts were setting a limit on how many mags you could buy and how much ammo that you could buy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shadysmitty68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree and so did the older gentleman that I was speaking with. He said that his store and not put a cap on it yet but he had heard that alot of wal-marts were setting a limit on how many mags you could buy and how much ammo that you could buy. </div></div>i was unaware wal-mart ever sold pmags. and i live in texas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Don-n-Texas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm from Houston. My brother lives in Flower Mound. He's friends with the store manger at Cabelas Fort Worth. We were talking to him this weekend. He Cabelas will never raise prices and gouge anyone. </div></div>they are too big for "price gouging" to actually make a difference, plus they dont have a possible "oh crap we may go out of business" situation looming over their head.

they always have 6.5 Creedmoor brass (i will never understand that but im not complaining) and hornady 5.45 in stock at a fair price.