• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cabela's has RE-15 in stock

Re: Cabela's has RE-15 in stock

RL17, and 1lb cans of RL25 are in stock also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RL17, and 1lb cans of RL25 are in stock also. </div></div>
bless you sir, bless you.

I was stunned to see this yesterday morning. I went ahead and ordered 3 pounds. My order status is still listed as "pending". I'll believe it when I see that it's shipped out.

Sure am happy that a local shop has plenty of powders in stock, just picked 10lbs of R-15 and 5lbs of R-25 for 5#/$84 and no stinking hazmat fee. The area Cabela's has powders at times, it just a matter of being there when a shipment comes in as it goes fast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: el gordo2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure am happy that a local shop has plenty of powders in stock, just picked 10lbs of R-15 and 5lbs of R-25 for 5#/$84 and no stinking hazmat fee. The area Cabela's has powders at times, it just a matter of being there when a shipment comes in as it goes fast. </div></div>

Lucky bastage!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natty Bumpo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was stunned to see this yesterday morning. I went ahead and ordered 3 pounds. My order status is still listed as "pending". I'll believe it when I see that it's shipped out. </div></div>
How much did they charge to ship out 3 lbs of powder? I think they still charge you $20.00 Haz-Mat + regular shipping charge on top of that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much did they charge to ship out 3 lbs of powder? I think they still charge you $20.00 Haz-Mat + regular shipping charge on top of that. </div></div>

I don't recall the exact shipping charge, but there was also the $20 hazmat fee. This is a lot more than I'm used to paying, as I generally get my powder locally. Right now my supplier has every Reloader powder in stock except #15.

Wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm attending Badlands precision rifle course in June, and I don't have enough Reloader 15 on hand to load the 300 rounds they want you to bring (I just got an order of 300 123 grain scenars and have barely enough BR4 primers and brass). I've got enough powder for about 1/2 of that. I'm a little anxious because my order is still listed as "pending" on Cabela's website, 3 1/2 days after I placed it. I'll feel better when/if they indicate it's shipped.

guys in St. Louis Mo. Our Cabelas has about 10 more one pounders. Just bought a pound about 20 minutes ago.

You only bought one? Dude! go back and clean out the shelf!

I'm trying not to. I know everybody else wont be as nice(Stupid). But I already had a pound. I did the same a week back with 210M primers. They still had 7-8 more boxes of a 1000 and no limit on how much to buy. That wasn't at Cabales it was at a different store in the area.