• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cableas Sale on Federal Prem Gold Medal Match 168

IslandTime

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2012
The Island
Cabelas has 168 gr Federal Gold Medal Match on sale at 19.99 a box for Thanksgiving. Out of stock, but is backorderable. Use code 2GIFTS on shipping is free as well.

Re: Cableas Sale on Federal Prem Gold Medal Match 168

Thanks for the tip...it does appear you have to buy 5 boxes to get the code to work just so everyone knows.

Yes there is a min on the free shipping. Hard deal to beat!

Thanks for the info. I just placed my order for 100 rounds. I like being able to use my Cabelas Visa card and earn more cash back points! Backordered for 2-3 weeks but oh well.

Thanks man, just ordered 10 boxes. You saved me some serious money!

Ill pass,but Ive been watching it and nobody has has it in stock in 2 months

Palmeto was 17.99 and Ive got 2k.

I regret the wolf 223 1000rd at 189.00,now its about 220-240.00 if it ever gets back down that low,im going to buy a few rounds
grin.gif

Rob

Looks like they extended it in their "After Thanksgiving Sale" now as we'll.

Hopefully in a few months, after the rush, prices come back down Rob, but these may be the new best deals I'm afraid, Good call on your 2K stock up.

CODE 2GIFTS....free shipping, thanks for the info!!!

Thanks. I just ordered some so now I will wait to see if it becomes avail.

Anyone have an idea as to why its hard to get?

Look what we elected for the White House....sales skyrocketed the next day.

This was originally back ordered to 12/26/12, I just received another email from Cabelas that the new back order date is 1/30/13. Anyone else also receive this who ordered back on Black Friday?

What is everyone buying from cabellas being I have one near my house and have a cabellas card too.
Ron g

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seagrave7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was originally back ordered to 12/26/12, I just received another email from Cabelas that the new back order date is 1/30/13. Anyone else also receive this who ordered back on Black Friday? </div></div>

Got the same email this morning. Really need to get off my ass and start reloading .308.

Same e mail here too. I'm guessing they will ship this spring...

I ordered the day after Thanksgiving, it was originally b/o'ed until 12/12, then 12/26, now 01/30.
I don't think they anticipated the response.

Good luck getting your shit. Cabelas in owatonna doesn't have anything in stock. No primers, little on powder and bullets.

I got one after the 1-30 that said they pushed it up to 1-25

I got a back-ordered email on 1/31. Projected arrival was 2/13

I got one on Jan.20 saying that if I didn't call or email them that my backorder would be canceled.

Same here. The last I heard was a day later when they responded to my email saying, keep the order open.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got one on Jan.20 saying that if I didn't call or email them that my backorder would be canceled. </div></div>

Well at least you got in on the deal. I'm sure Cabelas will honor that sale no matter how long it takes.

I never heard back when I emailed, but my order still shows up under my account.

new twist, they are cnxing the back orders, claiming they will never get it. So I went back and forth with emails and they are going to send me the Fusion for the same sale price. Not the good Gold Medal Match stuff but 308 non the less.

Just got an e-mail from Cabela's thanking me for my purchase...finally. They sent me a link for the UPS tracking information and it shows that my 100 rounds of FGMM will be at my front door today.

Mine shipped 2/13/13 at 2:58 PM.

- bsd

I got an e-mail that my order was cancelled, so I called Cabelas today and they stated that no orders have been shipped with Federal Premium Gold Medal Match 168.

Are they lying to me? Me think so.
mad.gif

Cabelas cancelled my order as well - even after I requested it be kept active. They are telling me there is no such ammo - though apparently it does exist.

Would someone please post some type of proof of shipment, so I can point out to Cabelas they seem to be talking out of both sides of their mouth? I expect to lose the fight, but might as well press the issue on the sake of principle.

Just got my email for shipment today, should be here monday

Maybe we didn't give them enough money this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zenghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cabelas cancelled my order as well - even after I requested it be kept active. They are telling me there is no such ammo - though apparently it does exist.

Would someone please post some type of proof of shipment, so I can point out to Cabelas they seem to be talking out of both sides of their mouth? I expect to lose the fight, but might as well press the issue on the sake of principle. </div></div>

zenghost Would someone please post some type of proof of shipment said:
I threw away the reciept but each box of ammo I ordered has this barcode sticker on it. Not sure if that helps you out at all.

20130215_200127.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic of the boxes but a dated receipt is about the only way to prove they are lying, at least to some of us.

Thanks - they are still stonewalling me. I had ordered only five boxes - not a truckload.

Glad you received your ammo.

I spoke to Cabelas CS and they told me not to believe any of you guys on the internet, because they don't have any of Federal Premium Gold Medal Match 168 gr.
shocked.gif

If any of y'all who get your ammo would post a pic of your invoice without your name, addy and order number that would be a big help.

I got mine about 5 days ago, I will see what I can do to scan and post the rcpt. for you in the next day or two...I gotta figure out which box it is in, LOL.

Great, Thanks. Glad you got yours.

I got mine about 5 days ago, I will see what I can do to scan and post the rcpt. for you in the next day or two...I gotta figure out which box it is in, LOL.

Still waiting for mine too. Hope it comes in soon. Had to tell them I wanted to extend my order to keep mine in line. Thanks for the update.

You did better than me, they cancelled mine back in the first week of FEB. Do you remember when you placed your order?

Still waiting for mine too. Hope it comes in soon. Had to tell them I wanted to extend my order to keep mine in line. Thanks for the update.