• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex CDX 33 Tac chassis

Kotes19

Private
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2023
United States
I haven’t seen anyone ask this specific question on the internet before, so I thought to ask the experts myself.

Is there any way to purchase the Cadex CDX 33 Tac chassis, without needing to buy the entire gun itself?

I absolutely love the style of the chassis. I would love to use it in a custom build of my own, but I would rather not buy and entire gun only to disassemble it and toss every part to the side.

I would prefer if it wasn’t used, but if it must be, then so be it.

I didn’t see it being sold on their own website. They show similar options for me, but none of them seem to have the same handguard, which is a big part of the look for me.

Feel free to list other chassis systems or styles you like or have experience with, no matter the manufacture. I’m still fairly new to building custom rifles, so being exposed to other companies and styles will only benefit me.

I haven’t committed and bought any parts yet. All of this is just to help me organize my notes and get my ideas together.

Any pointers to people or companies would be greatly appreciated, thanks for all the replies.

That chassis is built around Cadex's proprietary action. They offer other chassis that are visually very similar that are compatible with the R700 footprint actions that are the standard for custom actions lately.

If you can give an example of the features that you want from the CDX-33 that aren't available with Cadex's other chassis models, it'll be easier to help you find what you're looking for.

CDX 33 TAC is just the Cadex action in the field tactical chassis. You can buy the chassis by itself, but it's only available for a few actions like a Rem 700, Stiller, or Tikka. Nothing with an integrated pic rail though, you have to go with the competition series chassis for that. Here you go: