• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Cadex CDX-40 375 Cheytac - price drop 10/13

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Gun ADD has struck again, but it’s mostly just because I’m looking to downgrade on the caliber a little bit. I don’t get the chance to shoot a mile or farther in Michigan and have to travel out of state to use it to its potential so I think I want to downgrade to something long range but not quite this spectacular.

Cadex CDX-40 but with an aftermarket 1.350” bartlein 32” 1:7 barrel on there by Dave Vestal. This sucker is setup to shoot the 390 A-Tip, 400gr cutting edge lasers, etc. you can still shoot the 350 SMK but you have to load them slower because of the fast twist on this barrel. I just had this out to 1300 yards last weekend on a 66% IPSC, so she’ll hammer.

I’ve got a little over 100 pieces of brass for it. 50 is twice fired, the rest is only once fired and ready to load. I also have 50 350SMKs I’ll toss in with it as well. It’ll also come with a fitted pelican case. Also includes the brake

Bipod, scope, and rings not included.

$5,400 shipped to your FFL.

Trades:
    - lever action marlin in 357 or 44 mag
    - high end scopes. Would trade straight up for two 7-35 ATACR F1s
    - 6 creed, 6.5 creed, 338 Norma, 223, 22, or 9mm ammo
    - custom 9mm pistols. Would love a tricked out G19 or 17, STI, etc

82B84D53-C516-4533-BD66-5C45544EBC27.jpeg
    EDD3A359-443A-4E3E-9E0A-D21D4D0904CD.jpeg
    E43C1D2C-B281-4DBC-9EE4-2A1782BB5CDB.jpeg

Last edited:
    I appreciate the kind words. Now stop eye f*+&!ing it and commit to it!

Reactions: WyCoShooter
    Up top. Changed the trade options up a bit.

Man! Wish I was making a trip to Michigan soon (Have a place in Gaylord). I have a few Nighthawk 9MMs that might interest you!

Had a few offers fall through so it’s still up for grabs!

Last edited:
    Still available. I need some money out of the deal if you’re doing partial trade. I have a fence to pay for in my back yard.

Top, price dropped in original ad