• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex cheek piece

Longrange403

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2020
Canada
Hey guys, So im in the market for another chassis and am looking at the cadex feild tactical for a 308. I currently have an ai ax chassis on a .300wm and absolutely love how I can adjust the cheek piece left to right. I wad wondering if I can do that with the cadex’s cheek piece aswell? I dont have a place to go look at one in person so I’ll be ordering online.

cheers

Hey guys, So im in the market for another chassis and am looking at the cadex feild tactical for a 308. I currently have an ai ax chassis on a .300wm and absolutely love how I can adjust the cheek piece left to right. I wad wondering if I can do that with the cadex’s cheek piece aswell? I dont have a place to go look at one in person so I’ll be ordering online.

cheers

It does NOT move left to right... nor does it cant diagonally, but don't let that sway your decision. I personally find the Cadex to be superior to the AI AX