• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex Defence unaffordable? Think again!

Shawn Bevins

Cadex Defence
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2017
Canada
www.cadexdefence.com
When people think Cadex Defence they think high end products with a high end price tag. Here is a super affordable solution for your drop in barrelled action project. For $919.95 MSRP (dealers may sell for less) you can get the same inherent qualities ,inlet and roller bedding in the same solid billet 6061 aluminium chassis as our $2400.00 Dual Strike. The system is modular and easy to upgrade and we offer it for over 300 barrelled action configurations so chances are we have one that will suit your needs. Private message me to find an authorized Cadex Defence dealer nearest you! If you're interested in becoming a Cadex Dealer we're always happy to discuss! #cadexdefence#sendit #elr #marksmanship #precisionrifle

Attachments

• photo59771.png
    photo59771.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 745
Pretty sure this belongs in the vendor section.

Geez, seriously? It's a chassis for a bolt action rifle. Give them a break. I'm glad to know it's available, and I wouldn't otherwise, because I don't read the Vendor section.

It looks to me like it belongs in the bolt action section.

Unfortunately they're only available to those with deep pockets in Australia. The price markups we are faced with here for Cadex is ridiculous. I recently had a look at one of the more basic setups, the Field OT model and it was $2800, which is more than double the US rrp. Even allowing for the Aussie dollar buying around 74 US cents and our 10% GST, that price markup is extreme. A KRG Whiskey 3 (which I don't own), is half that price here.