• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex kraken problems, help or advice

Unrat3d

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2022
Canada
I’m having so much problems with my kraken, I’ll keep it really short. Pretty much I got I kraken a couple years ago in 6.5 Was having ejection issues with dummy rounds (codex said the rifle is designed to eject spent casings) that didn’t make sense to me. Anyway I sent it in and they claimed they fixed the issue, got it back and was still having issues, only this time I was also having trouble chambering rounds. Anyway to their credit after hearing hoe mad I was, they gave me a new bolt and new barrel and I changed calibres to 338 Norma. I make a dummy round and I get 2 failure to ejects out of 15 tries, and when taking the firing pin assembly out to check headspace and check a brand new piece of brass, it won’t eject, no matter how many times I run the bolt it won’t eject it. Any advise? im honestly tired of this, the rifle looks impeccable and solid and rugged as hell, did I get a lemon?? And what do you guys think of their first explanation the first time about their rifles aren’t meant to extract live rounds and only spent casings, and is it normal for some rifles to not eject brass at all if the firing pin assembly is removed?
im thinking of getting my money back or asking for a complete new rifle, what do you guys think.