• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CADEX: New comp Chassis

Jackomason

Poop-smith aka "Turd Herder"
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2013
Westcliffe Colorado
Looks like Cadex is trying to get into the comp world. I'm not sure I'd drop the ACC but I bet this thing is great quality. Thoughts?
Screenshot_20211224-065510_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20211224-065433_Chrome.png

Reactions: jamie
Was just looking at these yesterday. I shoot a cadex R7 currently sitting in a manners TCS, I contacted Cadex and they said early 2022 for these and the accessories. I like the looks of it and features but not sure its enough to get me back into chassis.

we are getting spoilt with al the options ....

It’s interesting. Personally wanted a Remington RACS Gen II, but that won’t likely be happening.

6A3B8186-C830-4C8B-B26B-3A0D3812993E.jpeg

After just recently acquiring a cadex chassis, build quality would not be my greatest concern. Seems to be built like a tank (and I have the lite competition chassis). Comparing that with the new chassis above, they definitely made some improvements; monolithic bottom half of rail w/integrated arca, barricade stop machined into the chassis, lightened main body of chassis. If I were to make this purchase when the Pro becomes available, I'd take the new Strike Pro over the Lite Competition chassis.

Reactions: Badjujuu
Looks like Cadex is introducing a new action with the Pro as well. Interesting as the R7 was already Rem 700 footprint. Their stuff is always top notch quality so this should be a great option.

Reactions: jamie and Islas82
Looks like Cadex is introducing a new action with the Pro as well. Interesting as the R7 was already Rem 700 footprint. Their stuff is always top notch quality so this should be a great option.
Gonna be hard to beat the R7 with the 50 degree throw, love that thing. It does seem to be taller than most actions though.

Reactions: Long Range 338
Must have missed this. Are they selling actions and barreled actions or just a new rifle?

Reactions: Stoweit
The new action will feed 223 where the 4 lug won’t. And yes they sell complete guns. Actions and barrelled actions

Trying to get into comp market and no arca, come on man! Integrated arca or gtfo.

@Cadex Defence

Any additional info on the new ELR bipod extender? Curious if there is an Arca version or if the pic version in the catalog has Arca up to the pic rail? Also curious best way to order one and some of the other new parts?

BC1574A6-5649-4E85-BC20-D5EE4B022AA4.jpeg

@Cadex Defence

Any additional info on the new ELR bipod extender? Curious if there is an Arca version or if the pic version in the catalog has Arca up to the pic rail? Also curious best way to order one and some of the other new parts?

View attachment 7781423
Your best bet is to email [email protected] for your questions but as of now no ARCA is planned as this is what our ELR shooters requested

For those that have been waiting for this chassis it is in stock in various colors at Eurooptic.
How about a link? I looked at Eurooptic and couldn't find the Strike Pro. Maybe I'm being extra retarded or haven't had enough coffee this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: TEUFEL820
How about a link? I looked at Eurooptic and couldn't find the Strike Pro. Maybe I'm being extra retarded or haven't had enough coffee this morning.

Me too! I am the Jamie from the youtube link above!
Oh cool! Thanks for your help Jamie answering my questions. The folks at Eurooptic including Michael Nevill were top notch and shipped the chassis within one hour of me placing the order. I look forward to doing business with both companies in the future.

Reactions: Cadex Defence