• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex Rifles at 2020 prices - Holiday special

longshot2000

Sniper's Hide Dealer: CHARLIE'S
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Northern VA
    charliescustomclones.com
    Hi folks.

Making my list for Santa in Canada. Last chance to get 2020 'hide prices on Cadex rifles. Offering free muzzle device and Cadex bag on Holiday orders placed by Tuesday, December 22nd, for delivery in late February.

We have a program where you can make a non-refundable deposit, or full pay and get the best cash or credit card priciing for the rifle of your choice.
    • 6.5 CM with 24" barrel
    • .308 Winchester with 24" barrel
    • .338 Lapua with 27" barrel
    • .375 CT with 32" barrel
    • .50 BMG with 29" barrel
    Fast track rifles get your color chasis, with black Cadex Action and barrel and muzzle device and black trim.

These are true custom rifles that Cadex has already done the barreled action, and then Cerakotes your color choice of chassis and does the final assembly just for you. If you want something more custom, the lead time is longer. We will swap-out muzzle deivices if you prefer a Thunder Beast or Dead Air muzzle device in our shop with a quick turnaround after receiving the rifle from Cadex.

Ho Ho Ho.

DM here for 'hide pricing, or email at [email protected]

Thanks for all the notes. I have six or seven still on the fence, so I will be making my last order for 2020 on Tuesday, so DM me for your rifle order.

I am doing too much writing, so leave your phone number and I will call you.