• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex Strike Nuke Evo

$562 at Euro Optics free shipping
I’m all too familiar with the price. I have a short list of chassis’ that I’m eyeballing and reading everything I can about. I can’t pull the trigger on anything yet though, my wife and I are soooo close to being out of debt except for our house.

i don't have experience with that particular chassis. but i do have the field tactical with my Tikka 260. buy with confidence, they are excellent products.. it was actually released after i bought mine. i would have bought it to save cost

and i would def buy from Eurooptics they are my go to shop

I have the cadex strike nuke evo and couldn't be happier with it. I am using it with my 300 prc
Swapped out the hmr pro stock for it. Grip fits my hand well and finger position on trigger is perfect for me. I bought the snipers hide version so it came with extra spacers. Cheek rise is pretty sweet, easy adjustment Plenty of room for heavy bull barrel. I havent handled the bravo and wouldn't even try putting it in the same class as a J Allen, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the cadex. Think I'm going to put one on my next build. Unless I stumble across a J Allen give away.

Attachments

• 15952023730654479537928693530829.jpg
    15952023730654479537928693530829.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 185
The J Allen is a heavier , you can adjust the mag well and some interesting color combos. if you are into that. Is it worth 2 to 3 times the cost ,I dont know. If find one for a song I'll give it a try, but couldn't be happier with my cadex strike. Fit and feel works well for me.