• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cahmfer/Deburring Tool

poke5353

Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
Central Arkansas
I trim with a Lyman power trimmer 120V and I am looking for an easier way to chamfer/debur after trimming. Should I stick with the hand tools or get something powered? Also, do they make an adapter to run a chamfer/debur tool off of the lyman trimmer? It has the threaded end on it to clean the primer pockets.

Thanks

Re: Cahmfer/Deburring Tool

Lyman sells a multi bit case prep tool where all the tools are threaded. Is be surprised if they don't fit your lyman trimmer. It's a bargain for all the tools included.

Re: Cahmfer/Deburring Tool

before I bought my giraud trimmer I was using a hornady hand trimmer with a drill attachment and an RCBS prep center to chamfur/debur. after doing a 1000 .223 I called giraud and had one of there trimmers sent out and never looked back. the hornady trimmer and RCBS prep center are now packed in box's.