• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Caldwell Bipods?

FF_T_Warren

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2010
Louisiana, United States
Anyone have any experience with caldwell bipods, good or bad? I am going to BPS in a lil while and I just looked online and its the brand they carry. I have a gift card to blow and since I've been wanting to get a bipod for my 700P I figured I'd see what they have. Now I can spend the card on fish baits and what not so I don't just want to waste it on junk but if its good then thatd be a good way to spend the card.

You guys have any experience with them?

Re: Caldwell Bipods?

I have one.

I wouldn't put it on par with a harris but it is better than the shooters ridge harris clones.

NOOOO! I made the mistake of getting one and that night it broke so i returned it for another one and it is a POS! it fell apart the first time out to the range! IMO not worth it don't waste your time. just my .02

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger happy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been happy with mine. Its the 6-9" swivel bipod. No complaints here </div></div>
+1 and i'm not gentle with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger happy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been happy with mine. Its the 6-9" swivel bipod. No complaints here </div></div>
+1 and i'm not gentle with it. </div></div>

I have broke the legs on more then one Harris and I wouldn't call them junk. I have had one of the 6-9" notched/pivot for a while now and haven't noticed a difference.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarcC11B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger happy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been happy with mine. Its the 6-9" swivel bipod. No complaints here </div></div>
+1 and i'm not gentle with it. </div></div>

I have broke the legs on more then one Harris and I wouldn't call them junk. I have had one of the 6-9" notched/pivot for a while now and haven't noticed a difference. </div></div>

Wow! I must really baby my bipods. I load mine up and never had a problem.