• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Caliber rating UTC XII?

Hilariously, Trijicon will say 308, but they refused to confirm if that includes SCAR rifles. Try it .. you'll get a dead pixel. Ask me how I know :).

For further clarity, I asked 3 seperate times your exact questions, and Trijicon's Support team "looked into it" and never responded. Pretty fun.

ETA: My SCAR kilt a pixel. Don't SCAR with your UTC12.

OK, but the SCAR is a wierd recoil. No word on 300WM, 338, etc?

6B8129F5-232D-427F-8E0B-598FB8A5D79F.jpeg

Hilariously, Trijicon will say 308, but they refused to confirm if that includes SCAR rifles. Try it .. you'll get a dead pixel. Ask me how I know :).

For further clarity, I asked 3 seperate times your exact questions, and Trijicon's Support team "looked into it" and never responded. Pretty fun.

Hell my LWTS-LR is 50 rated and a soft shooting 6.5cm killed a few pixels.

F the scar. I wouldn’t risk running night vision on it. Even if you have warranty, shipping and down time sucks.

Just buy ir build a Gii

I've shot BAE UTC-x of .300WM(24) for ~400rds 220SMK.

49314027081_20f627705d_k.jpg

Top gun in the above pic.

Reactions: TheHorta
Scar has more damaging recoil forces than a 50 fwiw

It’s like air guns that destroy scopes. That heavy carrier slamming home causes forward recoil which scopes aren’t designed to handle as well

Reactions: TheHorta

This happened 3 times for me. Trijicon fixed the unit once, and exchanged it twice. I just don't use on my 17 anymore.

Reactions: deersniper