• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

California- $0 Bail in action

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
At approximately 5pm on October 23rd, our officers were dispatched to a burglary call at the 100 block of 8th St after a vigilant resident observed a male subject entering her neighbor’s garage and taking the neighbor’s bicycle. The officers arrived in the area almost simultaneously and observed a male subject matching the suspects description. The subject was detained for further investigation. A field show-up was conducted and the witness positively identified the subject as the person who had entered the garage and stolen the bicycle.

Shortly after concluding their initial investigation at the 100 block of 8th St, we received another call for service related to a package theft at the 800 block of Hermosa Ave. The victim had video surveillance of a suspect stealing the package minutes prior to us receiving the burglary call. The officers on scene immediately recognized the suspect as the subject who had been previously detained for burglary. The subject was subsequently arrested and booked for burglary and grand theft.

At approximately 5am on October 25th, our graveyard officers were conducting routine patrol when they observed a suspicious vehicle continuously stopping next to parked vehicles. As they followed the suspicious vehicle, they were dispatched to a call of multiple parked vehicles that had been burglarized in the area of 7th St and PCH. As a result, our team conducted a traffic stop on the suspicious vehicle and discovered property belonging to multiple Hermosa Beach residents inside the vehicle. The male subject was subsequently arrested and booked on burglary, possession of stolen property, theft, fraud, and drug related charges.

Due to current Los Angeles County $0 bail policy, both subjects were ultimately released on a citation.

Thanks to the collaborative effort from our awesome Hermosa Beach residents and #HBPD, both subjects were arrested.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
At approximately 5pm on October 23rd, our officers were dispatched to a burglary call at the 100 block of 8th St after a vigilant resident observed a male subject entering her neighbor’s garage and taking the neighbor’s bicycle. The officers arrived in the area almost simultaneously and observed a male subject matching the suspects description. The subject was detained for further investigation. A field show-up was conducted and the witness positively identified the subject as the person who had entered the garage and stolen the bicycle.

Shortly after concluding their initial investigation at the 100 block of 8th St, we received another call for service related to a package theft at the 800 block of Hermosa Ave. The victim had video surveillance of a suspect stealing the package minutes prior to us receiving the burglary call. The officers on scene immediately recognized the suspect as the subject who had been previously detained for burglary. The subject was subsequently arrested and booked for burglary and grand theft.

At approximately 5am on October 25th, our graveyard officers were conducting routine patrol when they observed a suspicious vehicle continuously stopping next to parked vehicles. As they followed the suspicious vehicle, they were dispatched to a call of multiple parked vehicles that had been burglarized in the area of 7th St and PCH. As a result, our team conducted a traffic stop on the suspicious vehicle and discovered property belonging to multiple Hermosa Beach residents inside the vehicle. The male subject was subsequently arrested and booked on burglary, possession of stolen property, theft, fraud, and drug related charges.

Due to current Los Angeles County $0 bail policy, both subjects were ultimately released on a citation.

Thanks to the collaborative effort from our awesome Hermosa Beach residents and #HBPD, both subjects were arrested.
And... let out once again.

Meanwhile I, a law abiding citizen am told by a judge I cannot have a deadly weapon on person in house or in car.. never mind the fact I’ve been convicted of NO crime. I’m in a supposed 2a sanctuary city too.
The judge even gave me a alcohol restriction even though I have never even had so much as a alcohol charge in 40 years on this earth and had no alcohol in my system or vehicle..

Meanwhile I, a law abiding citizen am told by a judge I cannot have a deadly weapon on person in house or in car.. never mind the fact I’ve been convicted of NO crime. I’m in a supposed 2a sanctuary city too.
The judge even gave me a alcohol restriction even though I have never even had so much as a alcohol charge in 40 years on this earth and had no alcohol in my system or vehicle..
What's the story behind this.......if you dont mind me asking. PM me.

Doc

Sounds like everything is working fine there with zero bail , residents would be upset if these criminals were held any longer then needed to write the summons.

The city next to me stopped 4 burglary suspects in a stolen car full of goods
All released with court dates

they caught the same 4 guys the next night with another stolen car - full of stolen stuff.

I believe they tried to send the driver to County Jail
I believe all were released with citations and court dates