• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

California Gun Registration and Liability Insurance

ptalar

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2009
Requiring?

They "required" registration of "assault" weapons back in 2000 otherwise you would get arrested. I laughed.

I think less than 10% of owners complied.

Glad I left the state.

This particular turd in the punchbowl has a history of coming up with all kinds of shitty anti-gun legislation. This is likely to become law along with the yearly crop of anti-gun laws. Goddam communists never let up.

27a2h4.jpg

California shouldn’t be ceded to the enemy. Too much agriculture ports etc.

Women voting led to fraud like mail in voting. Then it was a self sustaining non legitimate organism. Left coast has had mail in bs for like 25 years.

AAB0667B-F99E-4B35-AC2B-5E42DFF8245F.jpeg

I will just leave these two links for discussion. I am angry and I want to leave California.

You have to admit that even though they have rights, there are idiots with guns out there. As long as that condition exists, it will give gun-grabbers a foot in the door to try and enact legislation like this. We went through the same thing here many years ago when timber companies started requiring proof of liability insurance before they would lease land out to hunters/hunting clubs. Some idiot fell out of a homemade tree stand, and sued the timber company! This is the same reason I stopped leasing out my land to hunters. I got tired of being called "anti-hunting" just because I wouldn't let idiots use my land for a multi-directional 24 hour shooting range and side-by-side racetrack.

You have to admit that even though they have rights, there are idiots with guns out there. As long as that condition exists, it will give gun-grabbers a foot in the door to try and enact legislation like this.
Please don't give that agenda the legitimacy of having any kind of basis in logical thought. This has nothing to do with getting guns out of the hands of idiots. They want you/us dependent on government, subservient to government and unable to defend our families and neighborhoods. Anything to further that agenda is on the table for these criminals.

Reactions: AmmoFort
Please don't give that agenda the legitimacy of having any kind of basis in logical thought. This has nothing to do with getting guns out of the hands of idiots. They want you/us dependent on government, subservient to government and unable to defend our families and neighborhoods. Anything to further that agenda is on the table for these criminals.
You, I, and other thinking people know this. But, to the average Joe-six-pack, it gives the gun grabbers a legitimate reason to act. If you want to know what the average tax-paying stiff thinks about what's right, what's wrong, and how it applies to the law and legal issues, go spend some time in a courtroom watching jury trials. You will think you have been transported to another planet. It will scare the hell out of you.

I live in a small low-population county, and when I first moved here, I got four jury summons in a short amount of time. After I served on two of them, I haven't received a jury summons in almost 30 years. The powers-that-be can't deal with people who have more than two brain cells.

Reactions: Pbgt
How does Communism relate to California gun laws ?

1708874715886.png

The only real options are don't comply or move somewhere your vote counts. California conservative votes spread out among purple states is enough to completely sway federal elections in our favor. There is zero reason to stay in a communist enemy state

Reactions: LMTMWS
You, I, and other thinking people know this. But, to the average Joe-six-pack, it gives the gun grabbers a legitimate reason to act. If you want to know what the average tax-paying stiff thinks about what's right, what's wrong, and how it applies to the law and legal issues, go spend some time in a courtroom watching jury trials. You will think you have been transported to another planet. It will scare the hell out of you.

I live in a small low-population county, and when I first moved here, I got four jury summons in a short amount of time. After I served on two of them, I haven't received a jury summons in almost 30 years. The powers-that-be can't deal with people who have more than two brain cells.
havens read all of this, but I;m not sure what part of no .gov intrusion you don''t understand. It's in the words.