• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

California ice skater that gave up her U.S. citizenship to skate for China finishes last

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
And she is now being blasted by her new fellow communist countrymen. She busted her traitorous ass twice and slid into the wall.

I hope she enjoys her factory job assembling iPhones and her giant tape worm.

Last edited:
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

I love the Olympics, but they don’t mean anything anymore except for the name.

All athletes train in different countries and compete for different colleges now.

You can have a “Japanese” high diver who trained at Texas A&M

Does that mean they are diving for the US or for Japan.

30 years ago it was Czech vs Italy, country bs country. That meant something.

I’ll still watch and hope we get the most medals but after the USSR collapsed everything changed

No more Yugoslavian judge giving a 7.5 on a 9.0 routine etc.

And she is now being blasted by her new fellow communist countrymen. She busted her traitorous ass twice and slid into the wall.

I hope she enjoys her factory job assembling iPhones and her giant tape worm.
5392B2DD-CA30-4067-BA3B-A2CE9B082896.jpeg

Wong is still a better skater.

Sirhr

I didn’t know the olympics were going on until just now, I’m really disconnected with most bs.

Reactions: 308pirate
the US public school system?

that is just as hard line communist and probably more effective than any barbed-wire chicom gulag could ever hope to be.
I hope its worse than we think, but somehow she survives, comes back crawling, writes a book showing how wrong she was and changes the minds of millions of little leftists.

Since that won’t happen, i hope someone videos her inevitable breakdown. Then we can make memes and laugh at her plight.

She's too old for Rosy O'Donnell or some other virtual signaling Hollywood lesbo to adopt her.

Does China have a Special Olympics?

I hope she enjoys her job cleaning bathrooms at the Apple iPhone factory.....
No more preferred status as a propaganda value any longer.

She's too old for Rosy O'Donnell or some other virtual signaling Hollywood lesbo to adopt her.

Does China have a Special Olympics?
If they did it’d probably look like the squid games.

If you’re Chinese and you’re disabled, it’s probably because you or your parents pissed off evil spirits. Unless you can afford rhino horn and tiger jizz to cure it you’re fucked.

Nah, I don't see the need for so much venom. This is a traditional American story where a family actually takes a couple generations to sort out whether they become fully American. It's not like any of these women took an oath and betrayed it, because we don't require any oaths from stateside-born citizens who hold constitutional citizenship. Hate the game (alien of extraordinary ability), not the players, like Eileen Gu's mother.

Once upon a time, Americans placed their loyalty to their state over loyalty to the nation, and, similarly, Chinese traditionally place loyalty to family over everything else (the Zhu clan, the Gu clan, etc.). Modern China, with clan loyalty being atomized by the great migration to the factory cities, is newly becoming nationalistic in the same way we are. How the Chinese-American diaspora community copes remains to be seen. The decisions of these athletes are mostly driven by branding opportunities -- which national venue offers more endorsement money, "Nothing personal."

LOL, in other news, another 'alien of extraordinary ability', Justin Bieber, a Canadian who swore he'd never become an American citizen, is supposedly studying to gain US citizenship. Meet his American wife, Hailey Bieber, citizenship-tussle victor, submission by traditional wrestling holds:

206px-Hailey_Bieber_2020_2.jpg
169px-Hailey_Baldwin_Backstage_Billboard_Music_Awards_2018.jpg

Nah, I don't see the need for so much venom. This is a traditional American story where a family actually takes a couple generations to sort out whether they become fully American. It's not like any of these women took an oath and betrayed it, because we don't require any oaths from stateside-born citizens who hold constitutional citizenship. Hate the game (alien of extraordinary ability), not the players, like Eileen Gu's mother.

Once upon a time, Americans placed their loyalty to their state over loyalty to the nation, and, similarly, Chinese traditionally place loyalty to family over everything else (the Zhu clan, the Gu clan, etc.). Modern China, with clan loyalty being atomized by the great migration to the factory cities, is newly becoming nationalistic in the same way we are. How the Chinese-American diaspora community copes remains to be seen. The decisions of these athletes are mostly driven by branding opportunities -- which national venue offers more endorsement money, "Nothing personal."

LOL, in other news, another 'alien of extraordinary ability', Justin Bieber, a Canadian who swore he'd never become an American citizen, is supposedly studying to gain US citizenship. Meet his American wife, Hailey Bieber, citizenship-tussle victor, submission by traditional wrestling holds:

206px-Hailey_Bieber_2020_2.jpg
169px-Hailey_Baldwin_Backstage_Billboard_Music_Awards_2018.jpg
What's this multi-generational "figuring things out period" all about?

My Grandpa was American the day he stepped foot on Ellis Island. There was no question about it either... he was thrilled to be American and privileged to be here. Even 50 years later he reminded us all the time. He fought alongside his fellow Americans in the second world war, kept his money here and reinvested back into his community just like the rest of the immigrants he lived alongside.

We need MORE venom, not less. This whole situation is bullshit. Fuck her, fuck the Chinese and fuck anyone that supports putting up with this nonsense.

My Grandpa was American the day he stepped foot on Ellis Island. There was no question about it either... he was thrilled to be American and privileged to be here. Even 50 years later he reminded us all the time. He fought alongside his fellow Americans in the second world war, kept his money here and reinvested back into his community just like the rest of the immigrants he lived alongside.

We need MORE venom, not less. This whole situation is bullshit. Fuck her, fuck the Chinese and fuck anyone that supports putting up with this nonsense.
This. Let's not forget she renounced her citizenship. There are people with dual citizenship and usually I don't give a crap.

I remember when they asked Tommy Lasorda to coach Italy in the world series of baseball. His reply was epic and I wish I could find it but basically went "Da Fuck is wrong with you, I'm an American"

Don't forget there is a snowboarder up as well

mine too
none of them were permitted to speak German and told, 'you're in America now, we're Americans, learn English!'

And I'll bet your grandpapa swore an oath somewhere along the line. Swore an oath to become an American citizen, swore an oath when he got drafted...

My point: you don't like this sort of thing, then advocate that being born in America should only be the legal basis for being a US National until you choose to make your way to your local federal building and swear out an oath to the Constitution. Only then do you become a fully-fledged Citizen. No dual citizenship allowed, etc.

Edited to add: Modern America is basically a "don't ask, don't tell" nation regards individual commitment by "citizens" to the nation.

Last edited: