• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

California K9 Takes One To The Face but saves all of the LEO's.

Maxwell

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2003
Somewhere, New Jersey
Mighty dog: California police K-9 survives bullet to face * - NY Daily News

As a very large fan of GSD's I just hope that this one comes back. With the web I know there are LEO's located in California on this board & I hope someone knows this department.

Now I know I should not wish anyone ill but I hope there is jail house justice & any involved hurting this K9 gets all of their fingers broken, many times too.

Maxwell

I am not pro torture The scum is dead so I don't think it would be wrong to let the dog give him an ass chewing. If it wouldn't make him sick.

The trigger puller was shot dead almost immediately, by police. Thank you for that.

Hopefully, the other two (one of which is still at large) accipurposely happen to fall down 43 flights of stairs.... twice. I don't know about ya'll, but I don't go out there, and cross lines. Those who do, denigrate themselves to 'less than zero return on investment' for society. Simply erradicate the cockroaches right where they stand.

"Rehabilitation" is a crock of shit, and why bother even trying to think of wasting taxpayers time, and/or money on it? If criminals don't want summary execution, then by all means bring back the chain-gangs and work details,,,, and run their asses ragged. Set up a base-line for acceptance of tasks completed. And if they want to eat that day,,,, made sure that double the base-line is accomplished.

Yeah, the shooting of this police dog really gets to me. Society is going into the shitter, and the bleeding-hearts just keep progressing the downward spiral. So there ya go..... start telling me how I'm wrong. Please.

The trigger puller was shot dead almost immediately, by police. Thank you for that.

Hopefully, the other two (one of which is still at large) accipurposely happen to fall down 43 flights of stairs.... twice. I don't know about ya'll, but I don't go out there, and cross lines. Those who do, denigrate themselves to 'less than zero return on investment' for society. Simply erradicate the cockroaches right where they stand.

"Rehabilitation" is a crock of shit, and why bother even trying to think of wasting taxpayers time, and/or money on it? If criminals don't want summary execution, then by all means bring back the chain-gangs and work details,,,, and run their asses ragged. Set up a base-line for acceptance of tasks completed. And if they want to eat that day,,,, made sure that double the base-line is accomplished.

Yeah, the shooting of this police dog really gets to me. Society is going into the shitter, and the bleeding-hearts just keep progressing the downward spiral. So there ya go..... start telling me how I'm wrong. Please.

My favorite part was the 43 flights of stairs. The rest of the post was pretty spot on too.

Bruno is still touch and go, he may not make it. The doctor is the same one I have used for 25 years for my labs and my department's K-9's. This happened a few miles from where I live, it's very sad. The officer and his family are very traumatized.

Bruno is still touch and go, he may not make it. The doctor is the same one I have used for 25 years for my labs and my department's K-9's. This happened a few miles from where I live, it's very sad. The officer and his family are very traumatized.

augnmike, thank you for the information. I appreciate that.

Maxwell

There's a kennel full of GSDs in the sandbox wishing Bruno a speedy recovery.

All of us who have trusted dogs with our lives in the U.S. and abroad feel for the handler and his family. I've always taken the injury of a K9 very hard. They put themselves out in front without the same sense of danger and self-preservation that we as people do. They do it simply because we've asked them to, and the idea of saying "no" to us never enters their minds.
Most dogs are better people than most people, and I'd trade a huge portion of the World's population for ONE good dog.

Happens all too often, Sacramento Police K-9 Bandit, and Bodie were both shot. Bodie never made it back to work. Sac Co So K-9 Drago was shot as well. All within the last two years.....

That is rough but better the dog than the officer. That is their job, and he did it so the officer gets to go home. I'll always have a good dog, they are fun to have and in a bad situation they can give you time which can be the gift of life for you or your family.