• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

California needs a new slogan

Ronws

first class brisket smoker
Minuteman
  • Oct 18, 2021
    Texas

California - the racist state.

The hatred against white people is real. And the reporting agency made sure to list that the complaining mother was affiliated with Moms for Liberty and did not mention the political agenda of the garbage teacher who told her child, in choir class, not even social studies, that white people have no culture.

Reactions: doubloon
    White people don't have a culture, because "white" is a handful of different races. The people projecting and practicing old school racisms have lumped us all together as one and stereotyped us because they are old school racists and never look past the skin color. The United States has a culture all its own because of the mixing of races and cultures that made it.

California slogan?

Skid marks, turd trails, turd burn, poop tracks, mud slide, fart burns, brown crack, backup butt wipe, tiddy whitties brown moustache, crap slap, mexican burnout, poop dye, brown eye kisser.....or any derivative of shitty underwear, should work!

White people don't have a culture, because "white" is a handful of different races. The people projecting and practicing old school racisms have lumped us all together as one and stereotyped us because they are old school racists and never look past the skin color. The United States has a culture all its own because of the mixing of races and cultures that made it.
    Too bad doing the right thing was not a "cultural" thing, 30 yrs have erased that.

1695735748780.png

Reactions: Ronws
    My brother-in-law and his wife live there so there’s at least one.
    My brother and I were born there, We moved to Texas in 1974. My first time to shoot a gun. Traveling across the desert. Our second step-father, former Marine Recon, would stop to shoot at coyotes with his .38 that he always carried. And he taught me how to shoot it, as well. Later, I would also learn semi-auto shotgun from my scoutmaster. Decades later, I would get into rifles.

Anyway, California brings me only shame, these days.

If we started a crowd share event, how much money do you think we could raise if we were looking to dump explosives all along the San Andreas fault line?

White people don't have a culture, because "white" is a handful of different races

This. If you look at census data based on cultural origin (German, French, Spanish, yada yada) they all come out to be close to the same percentage of the population ... or they did 10 years ago.

Being born and raised in CA I have witnessed the downturn. The state is awesome in so many ways, but ruined by leftists and money. We have great weather, fishing, access to open areas to shoot etc. The expense of living here continues to climb. The welfare aspect alone is out of control and the homeless/crackhead numbers are insane. Then there is the traffic. Somehow it seems to get worse. I blame phones and Prius drivers. When gas prices go up people slow down their freeway speeds. like somehow that is saving fuel. It annoys the shit out of me. These days lots of things piss me off about CA.

There is a reason Hollywood is here. Its all a facade. The state has turned into a shithole in so many ways, but it is projected as the best place to live. It's hard to thrive here.

Reactions: Herb Stoner