• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

California Safer At Home Emergency Order

I suspect that the Californicators are doing this, since most of the dimmietards there either don't have the mental firepower to comprehend the request and the reason, or have such bad TDS that they are out spitting on people just to F- Trump . . .

I'm thinking the homeless have to pick a bridge and stick with it

So does that mean all the drug addicted homeless have to stay under only their bridge? And only shit on their curb?

Or are they being rounded up?

Sirhr

I will have to see if I can find it but I read yesterday that the state of California was in negotiations with something like 900 hotels statewide in order to provide housing for the homeless. This was due to their increased risk of contracting the virus due to their living conditions. My question is what happens when this is over and they all have to be evicted? Or do they just continue to house them forever? I wouldn’t put it past them to come up with some reason why they should support them forever. Can’t wait for this plan to my state just above California since we like to follow everything they do. Ridiculous!

My state is full of Idiots! We are to stay in place! Ha ha only .0044% have Corona virus, glad I'm sheltered in place... no more traffic getting to work

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinePMI
Got this text from my son today.

"So one of my friends who's brother is in the national guard said they might be doing a full on lockdown next week, like not even leaving to go to grocery store type lockdown. So if you didn't fully stock up yet, you might want to!"

• Wow
Reactions: HiDesertELR