• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

California

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Dreaming Hogwash.

Good for Franklin armory. I love their binary triggers.

1590023772305.png

Sounds liek CA alright. I turned out the lights when I left. I finally surrendered when the DOJ started to issue permits to import large capacity magazines. I've got a Machine Gun license for crying out loud, I need a permit to import magazines? I'm now in a foreign country? Perhaps they will fall into the Pacific at some point, the state itself seems beyond hope.

Sounds liek CA alright. I turned out the lights when I left. I finally surrendered when the DOJ started to issue permits to import large capacity magazines. I've got a Machine Gun license for crying out loud, I need a permit to import magazines? I'm now in a foreign country? Perhaps they will fall into the Pacific at some point, the state itself seems beyond hope.

I thought you statists boi's loved California?

Reactions: sjoliat
    And we hear from another one who apparently cannot understand anything except an echo of their precise point of view.

Lol what you talking bout Willis you don't know me... But you sure sound like a good little Tory

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    You mean because I'm not an Anarchist? That seems to be the line here, either you are an Anarchist or a Democrat, there's no other options.

Maggot, don't get to excited, I've said my peace here. If you are unlucky enough to live in CA, I hope for an early escape. AZ is right next door, just sayin'.

You mean because I'm not an Anarchist? That seems to be the line here, either you are an Anarchist or a Democrat, there's no other options.

"By their fruits, ye shall know them..."

You don't have to say anything else....we know

don't worry, i grabbed the flag when you dropped it.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Maggot, don't get to excited, I've said my peace here. If you are unlucky enough to live in CA, I hope for an early escape. AZ is right next door, just sayin'.

Ive spent some time in Cali, and had a great time. Absolutely beautiful geographically, but I live in the still relatively free state of Virginia. Sadly, Governor Northturd is doing his best to end that but we're putting up a fight. The VCDL (Virginia Citizens Defense League) is doing an admirable job.

texas is being infected from the bottom (south) and it is creeping north
    actually from all sides! Between illegals and libs.....we won't last long. Texas will turn blue in the next elections. austin, houston and dfw are all lib sewers and san antonio is part of mexico.....I would move to Wyoming or Montana if it wasn't so cold in the winter!

is there a false flag event planned for arizona tomorrow?

hvtr7p.png

guess it was today. odd date stamp on the tweet. must be an overseas account.

sounds like you should have moved before this or should do so soon . staying in an unfriendly state makes no sence unless you think you could sue them in the future for there stupidity somehow .

actually from all sides! Between illegals and libs.....we won't last long. Texas will turn blue in the next elections. austin, houston and dfw are all lib sewers and san antonio is part of mexico.....I would move to Wyoming or Montana if it wasn't so cold in the winter!

I was heat taping gutters today. First it rained, then it was 75*, then it snowed, back to 70*, then another rain storm.

I was sweating my ass off in the 75* weather though. Can't wait for fall so it cools down. The snow was nice, I did have a hoodie on for that.

Reactions: MarinePMI
    If you're waiting for the courts to give you your freedoms back, you'll be waiting a long time. Maybe one day some pro-gun legislation will pass...

Good on Franklin Armory for trying to make things right here, but California would never let it be a fair fight.

Fuck that! Let them rot in the mess they helped to create, don’t corrupt my state!

first off, most of the fucked up californians came from someplace else. most hollywood assholes weren't born here, nor the pillow biters.
    second, more people in california voted for trump than 11 "blue" states combined.
    third, califronia has the 3rd most gun owners of any state.

so really, the california hate bullshit is retarded.
    you can hate the corrupt liberal politicians all you want, just like the rest of us.

What's a Machine Gun License? Is that something California has? I usually have to correct people who believe that some kind of license is necessary to own NFA registered firearms. It's not in my state.

I've been there more than a few times. I love the wide open areas, it's truly beautiful. I would love to get 200-300 acres and just live a nice quiet peaceful life.

Reactions: Redmanss
    I've been there more than a few times. I love the wide open areas, it's truly beautiful. I would love to get 200-300 acres and just live a nice quiet peaceful life.

Says ....Everybody on the Hide. LOL (y) 😂

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
    Ive spent some time in Cali, and had a great time. Absolutely beautiful geographically, but I live in the still relatively free state of Virginia. Sadly, Governor Northturd is doing his best to end that but we're putting up a fight. The VCDL (Virginia Citizens Defense League) is doing an admirable job.
    looks like some of your fellow virginians are pissed.

Reactions: Doc68
    california also flipped the first US congressional seat from blue to red in 22 years (last week)

yeah, but what people dont get about that little misleading tidbit is that Katie HIll, the Dem, took it from the Republicans that had it for 26 years prior to her. so thats not some bellwether of things to come.

What's a Machine Gun License? Is that something California has? I usually have to correct people who believe that some kind of license is necessary to own NFA registered firearms. It's not in my state.

In CA, you need a Permit to Posses, and a separate License to Sell, MG's SBR, SBS Assault Weapons and that was on top of the other regular Federal paperwork along with the CA DOJ registration and .....

That was the 90's, I'm sure its worse now. I was one of the first dealers to get suppressors in the state when they finally figured out that they did not prohibit NFA mfg's from having them.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
    first off, most of the fucked up californians came from someplace else. most hollywood assholes weren't born here, nor the pillow biters.
    second, more people in california voted for trump than 11 "blue" states combined.
    third, califronia has the 3rd most gun owners of any state.

so really, the california hate bullshit is retarded.
    you can hate the corrupt liberal politicians all you want, just like the rest of us.

Your stats are valid because of the 39 million person population, if you looked at a % per 100K number compared to other states I doubt it’d be an impressive comparison. Just like how the US has more total covid cases than countries 1/4 our size.

I think contempt is a more accurate word than hatred, most people don’t like change. California expats are ruining the rest of the west, and living in northern AZ I’ve got a front row seat. Sure, individual people are generally nice enough, but as a group even the most well intentioned CA expats seems to drag some of the BS with them, most are dumb enough to continue voting for the wrong people. They win the CA lottery (selling their house and leaving with a pile of cash) and then price us out of our own town buying up all the houses for cash. The median house price in my town is 440K but the median family income is $48K, the only thing supporting that is all the outside money pouring in. Flagstaff has some strict anti urban sprawl policies which has prevented the town doubling or tripling in size with development past development like Phoenix and Tucson. When all of these western states fall like Colorado because of the CA invasion we’re all going to regret it.

Reactions: Lesch
    Your stats are valid because of the 39 million person population, if you looked at a % per 100K number compared to other states I doubt it’d be an impressive comparison. Just like how the US has more total covid cases than countries 1/4 our size.

I think contempt is a more accurate word than hatred, most people don’t like change. California expats are ruining the rest of the west, and living in northern AZ I’ve got a front row seat. Sure, individual people are generally nice enough, but as a group even the most well intentioned CA expats seems to drag some of the BS with them, most are dumb enough to continue voting for the wrong people. They win the CA lottery (selling their house and leaving with a pile of cash) and then price us out of our own town buying up all the houses for cash. The median house price in my town is 440K but the median family income is $48K, the only thing supporting that is all the outside money pouring in. Flagstaff has some strict anti urban sprawl policies which has prevented the town doubling or tripling in size with development past development like Phoenix and Tucson. When all of these western states fall like Colorado because of the CA invasion we’re all going to regret it.
    we are not allowed to defend the poors here.

looks like some of your fellow virginians are pissed.

We are all fucking pissed. Out of approximately 105 counties all but one or two and a couple cities, declared themselves 2A sanctuary counties. One Sheriff said he would deputize every citizen in the county to protect their rights.

Reactions: theLBC
    We are all fucking pissed. Out of approximately 105 counties all but one or two and a couple cities, declared themselves 2A sanctuary counties. One Sheriff said he would deputize every citizen in the county to protect their rights.
    yeah, i have been following it.

Reactions: Maggot
    They shouldn't be allowed to leave.
    Naw, I’m not like that at all. I really do want them to enjoy their low cost of living, their plentiful housing, their welcomed guests they invite in to stay forever, open roadways, their wonder full freedoms, and their plentiful water and energy. Geez, who doesn’t want to spend the morning surfing and the afternoon skiing?

I hear California is opening up homesteading and Musk is giving away a new Tesla to anyone who lives there for five years.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get some sleep for another day’s work in 50mph gusts with golf ball sized hail. At least I’m one of the few left with an essential job to get through all the checkpoints.

Reactions: Lesch