• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

California's magazine ban ruled unconstitutional

Soulezoo

Hide Sommelier and Connoisseur of fine spirits
Minuteman
  • Jun 4, 2018
    Here and there
    This is breaking and I don't have the link at hand, but a Southern California judge ruled that the California ban on magazines holding more than 10 rounds to be unconstitutional.

Of course, this will be appealed to the 9th circus where the outcome is doubtful.

But here we are. There remains some hope.

This is breaking and I don't have the link at hand, but a Southern California judge ruled that the California ban on magazines holding more than 10 rounds to be unconstitutional.

Of course, this will be appealed to the 9th circus where the outcome is doubtful.

But here we are. There remains some hope.

Roger Benitez and the NRA did a good thing.

Chuck Michelle is the NRA lawyer who along with Paul Clement almost torpedoed McDonald v Chicago. He was also partnered with the now LA city attorney who is a real piece of shit.

While I'm glad that my magazine will remain legal, I'm hesitant to celebrate anything that he's associated with.

I think SAF does a great job with second amendment litigation and I wish the NRA was good as well.

What the NRA has done in the past is create copycat lawsuits to SAF filings, create a circuit split when they lose and then join the case that gets to SCOTUS and take credit if the SAF lawyers are good enough to win. Then they use that train wreck to fund raise.

The main problem with the NRA is that the bulk of their membership is in red states with the second amendment in their state Constitution and thus protected. The leadership pandering to that membership does not see civil rights preservation as their #1 goal.

Everyone should support the NRA but they should also know what they do and tell them to get their shit together or just let SAF handle the lawsuits.

Hmmm, that's good. However, I can't quite remember, but didn't SAF, and JPFO merge back in '14? Further didn't JPFO kinda go off the rails, and into left field after the founder passed? IDK, I can't remember shit anymore.

Hmmm they probably set up the ban with the state party members to milk them for more donations,,, glad the judge ruled in favor of the bill of rights but that should be the norm,,, dont be a thankful slave, buy more fucking ammo and get in shape,, man the fuck up,,, dont scoop up table scraps, its unbecoming an American to do so.

Hmmm, that's good. However, I can't quite remember, but didn't SAF, and JPFO merge back in '14? Further didn't JPFO kinda go off the rails, and into left field after the founder passed? IDK, I can't remember shit anymore.
    JFPO had some troubles and Alan Gottleib took over in what seemed to be a friendly transition.

I wouldn't say they merged or got absorbed, they just have the same leadership now.

Reactions: 101stinfantry
    Hmmm they probably set up the ban with the state party members to milk them for more donations,,, glad the judge ruled in favor of the bill of rights but that should be the norm,,, dont be a thankful slave, buy more fucking ammo and get in shape,, man the fuck up,,, dont scoop up table scraps, its unbecoming an American to do so.
    I've got to say; you are a true patriot. Some of that fuckin Rick Grimes in there. Your posts give me that, "lace 'em up mother fucker" feeling every damn time. When the black clouds are among us, my camp will be waving a flag that reads, "ArmyJerry welcome here"

Mike, c'mon bro. Rick is not dead, I watched that episode twice. Lol. Shane was low enough to sleep with his best friends wife. Everyone needs a little "Rick Grimes" in them. Been telling my buddies that one for a while now. Remember when he chewed that guys neck out to save who he loved? That's the shit I'm talking about

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Did you really just compare A.J. to some limey fuck? I can’t stand it when hollywood imports pussified foriegn actors to portray american strongmen. I am pretty sure i remember hearing andrew lincoln (rick grimes) running his suck about something anti 2nd amendment....i could be wrong, but i doubt it. IIRC, that is why i quit watching that bullshit.

Reactions: Bender
    I did not compare person to person. Damn, what is going on here lately? Everyone so fucking ornery. The CHARACTER, Rick Grimes, was a savage fuck for 6+ seasons. Taking no shit, and protecting his own at any cost. I'd bet AJ is just as, if not more, savage

Psyched for the CA guys keeping the mags they "lost" in the ocean!

Reactions: Soulezoo
    Did you really just compare A.J. to some limey fuck? I can’t stand it when hollywood imports pussified foriegn actors to portray american strongmen. I am pretty sure i remember hearing andrew lincoln (rick grimes) running his suck about something anti 2nd amendment....i could be wrong, but i doubt it. IIRC, that is why i quit watching that bullshit.

What burns me up the most about these hollywood anti-2A fucks is that they have zero problems hiring armed guards and using weapons irresponsibly in movies.

I say it's about time we start a nationwide boycott, speak up or shut up, if you're for gun bans, then you need to stop using 'em in movies and not be part of a movie where they are used. Or portrayed at all. Of course that'll pretty much END movies, but the 2A is more important. I'm sick of 'em finger on the trigger, throwing loaded weapons to their buddies, flagging everyone, full auto ALWAYS, etc. Shitzenneger was the absolute worst and ended up governor.

Honestly I don't give a fuck what happens in CA anymore. I've given up all my fucks and none left to give. And I know how this'll plan out. They'll examine the ruling and just go around it or get their buddies in the 9th to stamp it permanent.

Or a bunch of guys with pavement rollers to drive up and down the state line, shaking away, till that bitch falls in the ocean

I am already running into problems trying to order. 6 different credit cards from different
    companies and debit card all declined

We can hope for the best but know that the 9th. Circus is in apoplexy now and waiting until Monday to tell that Patriotic Judge to stick it up his ASS.
    This shit needs to move farther up the line than them or some Asshole Judge in Hawaii that will go along with the 9th.
    Move it to the SCOTUS while we hopefully have the numbers there that take their Oath seriously.
    There should be NO legislation from the bench. If it has to be that way then some have not taken their Oath seriously.
    BUY MORE AMMO

Last edited:
    This is a good first step. Now we need that judge to hammer away at the rest of these commie laws in this state. Not just gun laws, business regulations, taxes, etc.

SCOTUS is already working full time with the administrative state to keep us ignorant and enslaved,,, they need t be dismantled also... their moral authority for existence ceased to be when they ruled it was okay to kill millions of babies.

Fed gov is the biggest threat the republic and its citizens face... nothing else comes close,,, we need to figure out how to destroy it and re establish Constitutional government, by any means necessary

I don't think this opens a magazine buying window, it just maintains the legality of grandfathered magazines and prevents the government taking of lawfully owned property.

I really can't wait to get the hell out of CA.

I suspect a whole lot of people in California already have standard capacity mags. It's not like they've ever been difficult to get, legal or not. Though you'd never know it reading calguns.net, aka, the capitulation and compliance club.

I suspect a whole lot of people in California already have standard capacity mags. It's not like they've ever been difficult to get, legal or not. Though you'd never know it reading calguns.net, aka, the capitulation and compliance club.
    #resist

LoLLLL ?????

Don't believe everything you read, in California we know big brother is real and we just don't want to say anything that attracts attention.

A few years ago "magazine parts kits" were legal to ship in and it's a damn shame that I didn't buy dozens.

So far we have shipping to California:

Arms Unlimited
    Grab a gun
    Primary Arms
    Palmetto state armory
    Botach
    -
    LOL ...I just checked Primary arms on-line AR15 Mags and CA. has already picked them dry ( out of Stock ) .... I Fucking Luv it .
    edit add: . they have a few C and Lancer left ....LOL

Reactions: deersniper
    PSA seems to still have the magazine restriction restock fee wording in their terms.

Is there anywhere that they have announced a policy change?